Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday's draw

JeremyJacobs

I don't follow it myself, but don't the BBG-grandstand(is that still going?) follow a team from the start of FA CUp and whoever gets through to the next round.

Anyone know who they are following at the moment-are they in our section of the draw so we get a bit of extra publicity if drawn against them ?

Think its still regionalised and Eastleigh are in the western section so won't be them.

Too many Kent teams in 3rd round so odds are it will be a Kent team-nightmare.

If not essex or east London-my monies on Fisher

Quote:
michaelmichael said:
I don't follow it myself, but don't the BBG-grandstand(is that still going?) follow a team from the start of FA CUp and whoever gets through to the next round.
Anyone know who they are following at the moment-are they in our section of the draw so we get a bit of extra publicity if drawn against them ?

hello michael michael. the bbc did start off their road to wembley with wembley fc. but stopped as soon as they were knocked out. the sun newspaper sent a reporter along too, and they've stuck with it. redbridge knocked out wembley, and afc hornchurch knocked out redbridge which is why we're getting the write ups in the paper.

best of luck for the draw lads.

Quote:
abdullah said:
Ah, my good friends, I see too many really good teams in our section of the draw and several potential banana skins. We are not yet back to playing at our best so a gentle draw would be useful. Maldon or Worthing takes the eye.
Abdullah

Well what do you know!

Abdullah the relieved!