Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jim Chandler Missing! - Enfield Gazette

Duke of York

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I was disappointed to discover that Jim Chandler’s words of wisdom were missing from last nights Gazette. Where's he gone? I trust his column will be back next week so we can look forward to his thoughts on the team’s performance at PBT.

I think he has gone off on his holibobs for a week DOY. (Don't Panic Mr Mannering!!!!!)

bigcry

We all book holidays, but most of us book them to "fit in with other things" like jobs ( even part time )

What the feck is Jim up to !

Instead of being on holiday, he should be trying to bring in some decent players who "want to play" for the team and that would include a decent forward to play with Crace.

We are on the slide !!

Somthing needs to be sorted soon.

Now be fair Bryan did walk the ball into the net today! Bryan scores once in every 3 games so about 8 for the season to date. Look back to last season and the story is pretty similar, so Jim knows he will only score one goal in every three games it is no secret.

Now look in the Potters Bar programme and compare Bryan with say Richard Howard on 24 goals for this season. Remove 5 penalties from the total and he still outscores our best striker Ricci on 16. I’m sure Ricci would score a lot more with different team orders!

And we slid last season as well after a good December. Can anyone spot a pattern?

Originally Posted By: Gazza
With the exception of Rudi it was a full strength team

Well, apart from Campbell, Magona, Ritchie.... crazy

Agree with you about not making excuses though - the eleven players in the starting line-up should have been good enough to win the game

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
With the exception of Rudi it was a full strength team

Well, apart from Campbell, Magona, Ritchie.... crazy

Agree with you about not making excuses though - the eleven players in the starting line-up should have been good enough to win the game

You see Magona as a strength? biglaugh

As for Ritchie where is he? Anyone shed any light?

Also does anyone have an update on Liam Patrick? I know he had a bad injury, looked a good solid player, would be good to have him back for the run-in.

You see Magona as a strength? biglaugh

I see him as an absent player. As Magona has played nearly every game, Rudi was therefore not the only absentee.