Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Global Mod needs a slap on the wrist for missing the quoted posts of what he/she felt the need to edit.

well perhaps you could have assisted given that its your forum....

very poor teamwork NF...glad you never played alongside of me...grin

never mind all that b0ll0x NF....I'm still a mutant but thats show business

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
another excellent post from the kentish town official spokesman

To be fair that's Nellie, I'm still waiting to hear what carnage I caused at the Club or alternatively receive an apology for that unfounded accusation

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Indeed no proof of this charge and nothing but accusations and throwing insulting remarks to people who only want to talk about football.

Why don't you write to the FA under the Freedom of Information Act to enquire about any charges outstanding against said club and individual I'm sure you are boring enough, you should get a response within 10 working days! The other alternative would be for the club to scan the document in and post it on this site - but I don't think the club would lower its standards that low.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat [/quote

The other alternative would be for the club to scan the document in and post it on this site - but I don't think the club would lower its standards that low.

Don't you think some of the comments from Tiger007 and KentishTown abusing people, calling them names etc is lowering the standard already so scanning the document and posting it on this site would show the true details of the charge as some of the crew on here with the postings are unofficially calling it the "Rhodes charge" which is unfair, a club should stand and fall together but hey ho it doesnt happen everywhere.

Hope you had a good holiday and have ye had any pre-season friendlies yet? druff

Greg Dyke - I hadn't answered the question as I felt it was rather personal however if you must know I had just finished wining and dining my good lady and was about to go onto the next phase when the phone rang and it was Petethegreek. I'm sure it was calculated and he knew full well what the date and time was.

I see that Kentish Town seem to have engaged a decent press officer as they're going to be all over the Camden and Islington Gazette like a rash tomorrow, here is a sneak preview:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Th FA site obviously isn't totally up to date, as they still have Romford v Bigg T on the 16th instead of the 17th as well.

The FA site has been updated again. Romford now show as playing on the 17th, as do Kingsbury London Tigers, but the Kentish Town game is still showing as the 16th.

"Our link with Kentish Town actually started at the start of last season," said Sefton. "We became aware of their plight when they moved to Barnet Copthall and didn't even have any goalposts.

"We gave them some [from the London Colney training ground] and our relationship has gone from there.

"There's a dearth of teams playing senior football in Camden and Islington, our two main boroughs.

"In fact I believe Kentish Town are the only one so they deserve our full support and we're looking forward to the venture."

The plan is to win promotion again," he said. "We're not settling for mid-table and with the quality of our players we've got every reason to believe we can achieve that target."

Congrats to Rhodes for setting up the link on behalf of KTFC last year which has obviously helped for the latest and updated link with Arsenal. Glad also to know that Sefton is aware of the borough that Kentish Town are playing in :-)

The plan is to win promotion again good luck with that im sure Syd and co will update us on Saturday as to the quality of KTFC.

Lots of banter on here over the past month or so but I now wish KTFC luck for the forthcoming season as the sniping at Rhodes has stopped and im glad it has cause it wasnt deserved. Is their a prediction thread yet for Saturday?

Originally Posted By: bosman08
as the sniping at Rhodes has stopped and im glad it has cause it wasnt deserved

I think that's because Nellie seems to have done a disappearing act!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
The FA site has been updated again. Romford now show as playing on the 17th, as do Kingsbury London Tigers, but the Kentish Town game is still showing as the 16th

Football Man - I was surprised to see in the Non League Paper that the Kentish Town v Wellingborough Town game is down as Saturday 16 August, I hope no groundhoppers show up at the Copthall Stadium that day as they won't be best pleased. Fortunately Non League Today is showing the correct date.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - I hadn't answered the question as I felt it was rather personal however if you must know I had just finished wining and dining my good lady and was about to go onto the next phase when the phone rang and it was Petethegreek. I'm sure it was calculated and he knew full well what the date and time was.

To All Readers of this post !

Can no-one please phone Cliff Rhodes, on the 1st of each month, at around 7pm, as it is his monthly nookie session

thanks GD