Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

Originally Posted By: nellie
The carnage that Rhodes left behind when he left KTFC is being sorted out.

what carnage is that then nellie....the carnage being created by the official poster known as kentish town bringing the club into disrepute with foul mouthed and abusive posts on these forums...

the carnage at the present time with no information from the club and no pre season friendlies...

or the carnage allegedly caused by rhodsey...who according to petee the greekee was only ever a programme boy.....how can a programme boy cause carnage...?

just asking...grin

The carnage that Rhodes left behind when he left KTFC is being sorted out

What carnage are you referring to exactly, like bringing 'the great one' to the Club, being instrumental in helping to secure the Copthall Stadium, setting up a partnership with Arsenal and visiting Lee Scott in prison every week for eight months you mean

no spurs i didnt...it was said in a previous post "what price for Rhodes to sortout the carnage" I then replied to that post.

As i and others have been told this is not the place to "air dirty laundry" then that is why i declined to comment about it.

Then when you dont talk about it that is wrong to.....so what is the correct way then?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
The carnage that Rhodes left behind when he left KTFC is being sorted out.

what carnage is that then nellie....the carnage being created by the official poster known as kentish town bringing the club into disrepute with foul mouthed and abusive posts on these forums...

the carnage at the present time with no information from the club and no pre season friendlies...

or the carnage allegedly caused by rhodsey...who according to petee the greekee was only ever a programme boy.....how can a programme boy cause carnage...?

just asking...grin

Agreed. Regarding the poster kentish town. If this was brought to the Club's attention then he should be asked to explain his comments.

Can you tell me in your opinion how you would class Rhodes when he was at Kentish Town? Spectator, Player or Club Official?

Since you just keep asking and not answering, I take it you don't the answer to my original question regarding Rhodes and the Secretary's position at Kentish Town.

nellie its been said enough times, ktfc should put up or shut up.

my suggestion, ktfc shutup on old arguments, run a club and win a few games, making some friends along the way.

these forums could be pleasant with a slight tang or spice, they are turning into divisive standoffs.

hows your day been, going to any games soon nellie (no dig)

I answered your question on the date of the FA cup spurs and had no problem in doing so. If you read back through some posts then its not always ktfc people who are asking the questions.

Yes spurs I am doing Ktfc first home game....and the following week end I will be using my season ticket to watch boro v spurs smile

Originally Posted By: petethegreek

Agreed. Regarding the poster kentish town. If this was brought to the Club's attention then he should be asked to explain his comments.

Can you tell me in your opinion how you would class Rhodes when he was at Kentish Town? Spectator, Player or Club Official?

Since you just keep asking and not answering, I take it you don't the answer to my original question regarding Rhodes and the Secretary's position at Kentish Town.

I never answer questions peetee but then again I don't need to as I am just a footie fan...its my job to ask them....grin

you however are apparently an officiating official at certain levels of NL footie and I do ask myself what you are doing making subjectively contentious and libellous posts on these forums....now I know your boss is one mick ewing who I wouldn't give the time of day to as I slung him out of Hx under a massive cloud.... but if you persist in making allegations against rhodes then you do so at your own risk...

do you have an officials tie..? there are apparently plenty about....evil

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
going to any games soon nellie

I think Nellie said she will be at the Ruislip Manor v Kentish Town friendly on Saturday, do we know where it is being played and the kick off time as the Head Coach doesn't seem to know.

I never answer questions peetee but then again I don't need to as I am just a footie fan...its my job to ask them....grin

you however are apparently an officiating official at certain levels of NL footie and I do ask myself what you are doing making subjectively contentious and libellous posts on these forums....now I know your boss is one mick ewing who I wouldn't give the time of day to as I slung him out of Hx under a massive cloud.... but if you persist in making allegations against rhodes then you do so at your own risk...

What are you on about?

What are you on about?

the scary bit is that you don't know...