Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

thank you for being so frank...you'll be hearing from Mr Rhodes close associate and confidant Lord Treesman in due course.

Are you not aware of Cliff's extensive Media links.....this shoddy treatment will be all over the non-league show and the Tottenham Jewish Chronicle like a rash, not to mention the Isle of Thanet Gazette duck

Mr Rhodes tell the people in this forum who was in charge of raising funds for the club and how much money did they bring into the club in there time in that roll (and i mean roll lol)

I wonder who it could have been............mmmmmmmmmmm

Trouble is when u r always pressing the flesh, it takes up so much of your energy.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Mr Rhodes tell the people in this forum who was in charge of raising funds for the club and how much money did they bring into the club in there time in that roll (and i mean roll lol)

I wonder who it could have been............mmmmmmmmmmm

Trouble is when u r always pressing the flesh, it takes up so much of your energy.

one minute you tell him to pi55 off and stop talking about KT tiger and then in the next post you are asking him questions about the club.....

doah

And apparantely KT was writing obscence posts the other day in response to me speaking the truth again! :-) My cows are fine, the tractor is ready to bring them to Copthall to keep the grass trim if you like KT!

And indeed Tiger007 as UU said do you want to talk about KTFC or not, you should admit to the shortcomings of others at KTFC rather than go on about Rhodes. Tell us what Rhodes didnt do for the club as we already ready know he did a lot.

Rhodes has won back a lot of respect on these boards in the last few weeks with his posts and also now as the KTFC representatives on this board are getting abusive, personal and changing tunes at the time.

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
idiots & tossers spring to mind with some of the loonies on here

Takes one to know one UM

Originally Posted By: bosman08
And apparantely KT was writing obscence posts the other day in response to me speaking the truth again! :-) My cows are fine, the tractor is ready to bring them to Copthall to keep the grass trim if you like KT!

And indeed Tiger007 as UU said do you want to talk about KTFC or not, you should admit to the shortcomings of others at KTFC rather than go on about Rhodes. Tell us what Rhodes didnt do for the club as we already ready know he did a lot.

Bosman have you always been a pr1ck?

Rhodes has won back a lot of respect on these boards in the last few weeks with his posts and also now as the KTFC representatives on this board are getting abusive, personal and changing tunes at the time.

EDITED

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
idiots & tossers spring to mind with some of the loonies on here

Takes one to know one UM

maybe so but every non league ground i visit,the talk invariably gets on to the subject of the forum and some of you on here are a complete laughing stock.Still i guess its nice to be talked about,shame most of the chat is negative.

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
Originally Posted By: bosman08

bosman pr1ck bosman pr1ck bosman pr1ck
your Rhodesy ass licker.

just about sums up what i have written.
how is the kindergarten lately???

The gang of three, UU, Bosman (who knows everything lol) and spurs fan (that just says it all), fans of rhodesy, tut tut and i thought the three of you had some common sense.........then we can be rong.

Especially UU who i thought was a grown up, i can understand the other two nippers as they still have growing up to do.

well well never mind, better star to look for a friendly for the 10th of august as we are free then hehehehehehhehe.

numptiessssssssssssssss lol

do you think any of yours or kts posts are doing anything to help your club tiger?

as ive said before i followed your progress with great interest last year, KTFC now a prem club, in the fa cup etc. I enjoyed your progress and success.

id like to wish you all well this year, but you two arent doing yourselves or the club any favours.

win some games, win some friends.

Numpties indeed yeah Tiger of course!

How long have you been in management? show us your achievements in the 20 years? Not many.

Can you please teach KentishTown to write something constructive rather than P**** f*** this and that. Lord, I think that describes someone needing to grow up, someone who cannot debate and gets wound up so easily, all of the information is the truth so why get wound up.

And as regards me and Spurs Fan been nippers lol, look back through my posts tell me why where I abused, did not ask straight forward questions which hit the mark. I havent brought this board into disreprute I have conducted myself with dignity at all times, im afraid all posters associated with Kentish Town including yourself have given the club an even bigger bad name. I doubt at least 15 teams in the Spartan Prem will be worrying about KTFC. On that point dont you think you should change your name now you no longer and probably will never reside in the Borough of Camden :-)

Originally Posted By: kentish_town

bosman pr1ck bosman pr1ck bosman pr1ck
your Rhodesy ass licker.

LOL doh you so funny you seem to be reminding yourself as to what you are, you are saying it so many times, has KT been banned yet Global Mod im here to talk football but I can smile when I see this drivel been written all the time.