Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

.if you ever get to be listed in one of our games I shall object...and thats not a threat its a fact...

very unprofessional IMO...

And you just a footie fan, not a club offical?

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
My obsession? If you bother to look, Rhodes started a post regarding the Hadley - Pitsone & Ivinghoe match recently. Read that and tell me who is obsessed.

Rhodes has in the past made comments about my integraty and my ethnic background on here which I have spoken to him about away from this forum. If as you say I am anti Rhodes I could have reported him but I haven't.

The man has his heart in the right place when it comes to NL football and I wish him and yourself the best of luck next season at Edgware. It would be a pleasure to officiate your new Club.

are you fckn mad peetee..I am a hx man...edgware is sal stevie gav and rhodsey and long may they reign...

just think on pete...these forum debates/bollox are no place for league officals...

or club officials eh smile... so your ok UU, where does that leave the Edgware consortium? smile

Originally Posted By: Horace

.if you ever get to be listed in one of our games I shall object...and thats not a threat its a fact...

we have democracy at our place horace so as much as it may upset you... fans are allowed to object as well as blazers....maybe thats why we have so many...grin

we have democracy at our place horace so as much as it may upset you... fans are allowed to object as well as blazers....maybe thats why we have so many...grin

Object to whom? As a fan the league would take no notice of you. As the man who really runs AFC Hornchurch they might conceivably.

Object to whom? As a fan the league would take no notice of you. As the man who really runs AFC Hornchurch they might conceivably.

I thought you was a little more clued up than to make silly statements like that horace....especially given that you are a chairman of a football club...

firstly whatever our fans want comes through to our board through the supporters chairman and is discussed and acted upon when relevant....

secondly... thanx for the accolade but I have never run hx.... just always been the mug that sticks the dosh in...that changed 4 years ago when nette took over the ownership of the club and invested her own money into it and it changed even more so a couple of years ago when our new chairman came in (zillions mate...zillions) and took over policy..

I am surprised at you horace....I really am...

tut tut...

Originally Posted By: nellie
I will not discuss the carnage that he left behind.....and is still leaving behind UU....as you say this is not the place for it. smile

I would still like to know what carnage you refer to, what about what I did for the Club

I am surprised at you horace....I really am...

tut tut...

It was the vino, m'lud!

And, just for the record, I'm not the chairman of my club, either!

And they're off............

Horace - I thought you were stand in Chairman of Hertford Town at the moment