Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

i think the best solution is to ban anyone who says anything that is not 'nice' about anyone on the forum

ban anyone who says 'nasty' things against other clubs - or their own

ban anyone who criticises officials

ban anyo..........oh feck it,just close the forum as free speech is not a facility on here anymore smile

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
So Uncle Urchin, you threatening me?

where on earth do you conclude peetee the greekee that I am threatening you.....please highlight it for your audience...smile

what I am saying to you is have some dignity and stop making a fool of yourself on here...if you ever get to be listed in one of our games I shall object...and thats not a threat its a fact...

very unprofessional IMO...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: nellie
no need to be up and down the motorway UU things have moved on from then smile

you haven't been up and down motorway for yonks nellie....but your secret is safe with me...evil

like Rhodes doesnt pay rent and people dont pay tax and ni...but their secret is safe with me evil

where on earth do you conclude peetee the greekee that I am threatening you.....please highlight it for your audience...smile

what I am saying to you is have some dignity and stop making a fool of yourself on here...if you ever get to be listed in one of our games I shall object...and thats not a threat its a fact...

To think this started with me asking a harmless question.

Why would you object if I was appointed to one of your Clubs' games?

I have nothing against you or your Club. Is this what you think of me?

If you don't like me posting on this forum just say so and I will go away.

I don't give a fck where you post peetee but I do believe 100% that you have got sucked into the anti rhodes stuff by a few wannabee losers on here...you are an official in NL footie and well done and much respect for that as I know how hard it is out there but that brings a responsibility to keep away from the forum politics....you haven't done that... in fact you have become embroiled in it all....post by all means but surely on reflection you can see that your obsession with rhodes is compromising your position....you may well have to officiate at EFC next term and rhodes will be a director of that club....

My obsession? If you bother to look, Rhodes started a post regarding the Hadley - Pitsone & Ivinghoe match recently. Read that and tell me who is obsessed.

Rhodes has in the past made comments about my integraty and my ethnic background on here which I have spoken to him about away from this forum. If as you say I am anti Rhodes I could have reported him but I haven't.

The man has his heart in the right place when it comes to NL football and I wish him and yourself the best of luck next season at Edgware. It would be a pleasure to officiate your new Club.

I don't give a fck where you post peetee but I do believe 100% that you have got sucked into the anti rhodes stuff by a few wannabee losers on here...you are an official in NL footie and well done and much respect for that as I know how hard it is out there but that brings a responsibility to keep away from the forum politics....you haven't done that... in fact you have become embroiled in it all....post by all means but surely on reflection you can see that your obsession with rhodes is compromising your position....you may well have to officiate at EFC next term and rhodes will be a director of that club....

well the fans will need to know where to go and any parking arrangements....an inspired appointment.. smile

My obsession? If you bother to look, Rhodes started a post regarding the Hadley - Pitsone & Ivinghoe match recently. Read that and tell me who is obsessed.

Rhodes has in the past made comments about my integraty and my ethnic background on here which I have spoken to him about away from this forum. If as you say I am anti Rhodes I could have reported him but I haven't.

The man has his heart in the right place when it comes to NL football and I wish him and yourself the best of luck next season at Edgware. It would be a pleasure to officiate your new Club.

are you fckn mad peetee..I am a hx man...edgware is sal stevie gav and rhodsey and long may they reign...

just think on pete...these forum debates/bollox are no place for league officals...