Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to Copthall

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Why has the game been moved to Sunday? Is it because of an Athletics event

Probably

Originally Posted By: bosman08

will all Prem clubs be accomodating for regular Saturday league games?

They won't have to be - the League know about the athletics and schedule games accordingly, as they did for Hoddesdon when the cricket season overlapped with football.

In fact, Hoddesdon's FA Cup game on the 16th is to be played at Welwyn Garden City, probably due to cricket.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
the League know about the athletics and schedule games accordingly

Yes but do the FA, that was Football Man's question as the game is down on their Website as 16 August

HTFCew - I know this must be a first but I agree with Football Man, it has been known for ages that Kentish Town are scheduled to play Wellingborough Town on 17 August whereas Romford v Biggleswade Town has only just been confirmed.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
HTFCew - I know this must be a first but I agree with Football Man, it has been known for ages that Kentish Town are scheduled to play Wellingborough Town on 17 August whereas Romford v Biggleswade Town has only just been confirmed.

and i agree with Rhodes for agreeing with Football Man....but it must be remembered that Rhodes is no longer secretary of KTFC and the current incumbent does not have the step 5 experience or contacts of Rhodes so we must expect a few hiccups along the way smile

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
When was Rhodes the Secretary of Kentish Town?

well if he wasn't petee the greekee how come everyone is blaming him for the disrepute charges agaisnt KTFC....

just asking..grin

Probably 'cos he was down as the Programme Editor in the handbook at the time making him a Club Official. smile

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
When was Rhodes the Secretary of Kentish Town?

well if he wasn't petee the greekee how come everyone is blaming him for the disrepute charges agaisnt KTFC....

just asking..grin

Probably 'cos he was down as the Programme Editor in the handbook at the time making him a Club Official. smile

you seem to know as much about NL footie petee the greekee as most linesmen...

a programme editor is not an official of a football club unless stated as...

you talk as much subjective bollox as NF...let me know if you ever get to the bridge and we'll give you the eastside...

you'll like it over there...grin

If Kentish Town have been charged by the FA for comments made by Rhodes on this forum then what do they classify him as?

They must think he is a Club Official. Would the FA charge a spectator for commnets on a forum? I doubt it.

I'll put it to you differently.

If on a match day Rhodes was to say or do something while at Kentish Town that a Referee was to find offensive / abusive then any Misconduct report would have him down as a Club Official.

I wasn't having a go at Rhodes I was just asking a question.

good point um,

there has been a debate about deleting all reference to possible ktfc charges and a thread has been set up for it, i would think if the subject isnt kept to that thread the delete buttons will be hit again.

its not tedious, it is important but it has become repetitive and invasive.

luckily i cant spell hemaroids