Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

see hx and romford having problems

Grays

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
mate,do you actually live at grays or are you just jumped on the bandwagon.By the sound of it you don't know grays at all otherwise you would know that it is an absolute hell hole and hornchurch is like beverly hills in comparison.You stupid grays mug

mate what part of hornchurch is like beverly hills

Originally Posted By: Little Miss Urchin
I didn't think racist comments were allowed on this site.

I hope 'Grays' has been dealt with appropriately.

so if you think i should be dealt with then what about UM who said about the kosovans that is racisim is it not

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
nah,he tried it on but hornchurch are back in the big time and we scared him off,bring all of these muggy so called big sides down to the bridge,we'll sort the mugs out

someone has been watching too much football factory you prob one of those fans who dont like violence and never had a tear up in your life so get back with your homework you have school next wekk you mug