Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonights game

Uncle Urchin

see from their message board that hastings are bringing a coach tonight so we may get a few away supporters for a change on a tuesday evening...

big game tonight having gone 2 in hand on chelmo and ricay (who I still feel are one of the favs)....the tables getting interesting even at this early stage of the season so lets get there in numbers tonight (no CL on tonight) and cheer the lads to three points... cheerleader

I have been reading Hastings predictions for tonight. Apart from the usual we will win! there are some interesting points regarding, "we can't score" and some don't fancy tonight and believe a draw would be a result.

Draw! we don't do draws. So three points to us then...........

Originally Posted By: URCHINETT
Originally Posted By: Westie

Is the bar open yet? smile

No but I will be in around 4 pm and will open then if you want a little drink.

why wait till 6pm grin

Don’t forget, any drinks left unattended may be removed and destroyed.

i think a note in the program reminding all supporters that their drinks are their own responsibility, and to be vigilant at all times.

i was present when this incident occured and the pint was actually in front of dizzy, briefly removed by an unknown ruffian before being placed back exactly where it was, albeit minus a glug or two.

sorry dizzy, the onus is on you there.

My lorry broke down in eastbourne yesterday and the rescue chap lives about 10 miles from hastings,he said they were bringing about 50-75 fans up for this game and he was also saying that the town is starting to get behind the team more than they have for the last few seasons