Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wide Open Spaces

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
I plan on visiting the Copthall Stadium this Saturday

Yes I know you have a thing about Cheshunt, do you plan on introducing yourself or will you be doing a SteveR or a Losingmyhair. Anyway you're obviously a Greek gentleman and as I will probably be on the gate you will stand out like a sore thumb so you will be interrogated.

I do not have a thing about Cheshunt.

You interrogate me? I don't think so.

Unless I come wearing a 'vraga' and with a 'bouzouki' over my shoulder, I don't plan to stand out like a sore thumb.

Spursfan - see what we mean? He's so dense that he's not capable of the sort of leg pulling that you (and Uncle Urchin) claim. He really does mean what he says!

He is dense. Countless times people have given him huge clues to things he's trying to find out about, and every time he misses them. I rest my case.

Horace - You are being a little unfair particularly if you are referring to 3praise and his true identity. I'm pretty sure that I have never met 3praise or else he has blatantly lied when I have included him in a list of people I think he is, anyway like I have said he could be Pele, Cruyff or Maradonna for all I care.

If I have mentioned him before then it must have been in a guess as to who he is, I'm pretty sure he is Andy Bates anyway, the Reserve team Coach, as he was under the thumb at home and always being dragged kicking and screaming to garden centres and Tesco's by his other half.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
TheSpursFan - I wouldn't necessarily use those two words to describe my approach either however I can see where you're coming from as you are such a good judge of character. As you know everything I say on here is sincere and perfectly serious, I think because I am sometimes close to the knuckle and un-intentionally ruffle feathers this makes me public enemy number one particularly in 'Sugar' and Football Man's eyes as they know perfectly well I have their number(s).

I have Football Mans number too grin

Where is Football Man, not that I'm complaining as it's paradise on here without him.