Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA CUP 4TH ROUND

lesbos

It now looks certain that if Hornchurch beat Dulwich Hamlet next saturday that they will be drawn at home to local rivals Grays in the next round and im wondering if i could strike a deal to keep both clubs happy.Obviously a pub team like the urchins cant actually win the fa cup and are only in it to make a few bob so this is what i propose,the first match will finish as a draw,probably 2-2 and then we arrange for grays to win the reply but by fixing the result in grays favour i can arrange for the urchins to pick up the 10 grand prize money, im phoning micky woodward the grays chairman later and im certain of a favourable reaction.ive fixed many matches in this manner before and i will be looking for a 'drink' myself out of this, the 10 grand prize money will be passed on by myself to a hornchurch club official outside the local poundland in romford high street,i will be wearing a green carnation and carrying a copy of the sporting life,obviously people need to keep this confidential as its not strictly legal,i will be in touch with the club,if someone phones the club bar and says 'ive seen your ad in the evening echo for the G reg fiesta' thats me.

That's rubbish, everyone already knows that Grays won't be in the FA Cup this season, it's as clear as day on the FA Website, thrown out for a breach of entry rules last season.

Besides, I'd like to hear more about Romturds links with the Klu Klux Klan!!!!

(The second part os obviously a joke fellas).