Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I guess that its champions league on tuesday then.

Uncle Urchin

taken from the darts forum...

I suppose it is difficult to get passionate about a 3 year old club.

It may or may not be significant that the bloke who wrote the ridiculously biased and saw edged report on the game seems to be a fan of da herb.

I would be surprised if they bring 50 to PP and I hope the stewards are tough on those idiots who think it is 'hard' to attempt to avoid the smoking ban. Oh and parking stewards (pointy people) , don't let in a yellow Megane unless you want people run over and cars dented.

now why do I keep thinking of the ponytails... grin

i know,still at least you get decent facilities,unlike aveley.

Just been on their forum and some of their fans seem to have billy big bollox syndrome,they seem to forget that hornchurch is about half the size of dartford.We do clap our players off the pitch but i and others will not go over the top for a 0-0 draw at home.Maybe if we got a draw at their place then i may celebrate with a bit of style.

Also it is amazing that they claim not to hear us sing all day but when they hear the C word,they can suddenly hear us.

They had fans that swore but because they were 100 yards from their directors this isn't an issue.

Apart from that they seemed like a good bunch.

Oh and remember we are a pub side from essex not a Billy big bollox club with a new stadium and new fan base(well not that new anyway!)

there is a thread on the darts forum about dwindling crowds after the keen interest last year.....what they have failed to recognise is that they had good averages last year as new fans came to watch them and sample the new stadium and its facilities....now those fans are leaving probably due to the strict council blitzkreig on smokers and burger eaters....

I will go on tuesday to cover for nett but apart from that I wouldn't dream of going to a football match where smoking and burgers are banned.....

record bankruptcies in the pub and restaurant business as people vote with their feet...why pay for entertainment when others dictate what that entertainment should consist of....

our attendances are going up as a result of our hospitality policies and I told you all last year what would happen at football grounds who ban smoking...

coolsmoke beer cheeseburger

Dartford's crowds are 25% down on last season.

Have to say I was very disappointed with the Dartford away support - just a mere handful, and a long way below what they were expected to bring. I would say max of one hundred and fifty, possible a good bit less.

From where we sat, the only noise audible was from the EastSide - occasionally there was what sounded like a faint echo, which might have been Dartford supporters, but was more likely to be Mr Freeman. The EastSide was really smokin' yesterday, and it treeboy gets his act together, so will Dartford on Tuesday.