Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DARTFORD AWAY

Eastside Urchin

Who is going tuesday???

Would be nice to see a decent away following to support the boys and create an even better away atmosphere than usual.I think we will win tuesday as i didn't think they ever looked really dangerous and i if our strikers have a good night we will win.

will their be minibus's to the game,as i have had a couple of people ringing me to ask for a lift if i drive.???

>>>clearly they have the best fans ive ever come across (league and nonleague)

So where were they yesterday?

just checked out the DFC forum - seems they are already thinking they are going out - they are saying the report was biased, they took offence to Ronnie's interview, they are complaining about their own falling attendances. Also they moaned about what they considered bad language from the EastSide.

Seems to me that if UM can convince Treeboy to turn up, then it only needs the two of them to outshout the home crowd. Could not hear the away crowd at all on Saturday - there were a handful there in yellow, but I thought they were Canvey supporters come over to watch a real match.

So the message for Tuesday is simple - Get Into 'Em.

Can't make it tonight so I'll look forward to your assessment of the game and the ground when I see you next!!!