Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

can you hear the dartford sing...

Uncle Urchin

diabolo

ha ha..naughty old Unc.....couldn't resist after some of the darts comments after saturday but first the match....

the boys in red and white were well up for this and although the darts did hit the wordwork three times from long range there was only one team in it and the gap in league places showed.....couldn't pick anyone out for MOM as the whole patched up team put in a good solid professional performance...created a lot of chances and in truth it could have been many more...suppa duppa krissy lee looked back in business up front with harry and dale was on top of everything......the darts never stopped playing until the third went in and their heads dropped a little but the night belonged to the men in red and white stripes....

well done colin and the gang.... applause

now the stadium at princes park.....I have been there before when it was under construction and thought it was a bit daft to be honest and although its not my cup of tea even now its finished (far to bland for my traditional tastes) I must admit that it is a well thought out and functional facility and offers an excellent viewing platform for the games...

spotlessly clean...tidy...easily accessible...excellent playing surface and everyone I met was very polite..professional and friendly..

even the much feared eco food offered up a tasty warm peppered steak slice and an excellent cup of strong tea...

on the down side the bouncers all wired up outside the bars was OTT as were the 24 stewards that I counted around the ground for a disappointing crowd of 575....I can see some serious complaints deriving from over kill and subsequent expenses in that respect and the darts blazers need to take stock of cup gate expectations in the future as opposed to the high initial attendances when the stadium opened...

all in all a pleasant night in dartford and a nice suprise regarding the stadium itself....the darts will probably finish high this season and should make the play offs although with current lack of goals probably won't win the league...

I won't mention the lack of home singing after the first goal flew in off leebo's head and the disappearance of most of the home crowd following dickie halles inswinging corner.... devil

Superb night with a superb team performance. I thought the stadium, although impressive, seemed a bit too clinical and lacked character - unlike the Urchins who showed plenty of character!

The chant of "Premier League - You're 'avin' a larf" was well and truly rammed down their throats!

A big well done to Colin and the lads.

It was bl**dy cold though.

Good to see Dickie get on the scoresheet. He's lethal from set pieces.

We played very well tonight, attacking the goal well unlike on saturday. Defence was good also and Dale was superb in goal.

The attendance was a surprise though, as we had about 100 there in the crowd of just 575, when I thought it would be closer to 1000. Perhaps some of their part-timers didn't know there was a game tonight.

some tw@t outside,said to me "there was nothing in it"

i said "yes,3 goals and a whole lot of class,don't mug me off"

nice ground,nice fans,although some can not understand that playing football and stopping the other team playing means you capitulate the other side.And if some of their mates missed the game i hope they were watching Arsenal instead of those sarf london numpties from da valley.

Dartford fans,admit you were outsung and outplayed,and why oh why did you not clap your team off the pitch and why all feck off 10 minutes from the end.575 pathetic gate

They may have thought that they deserved a goal, but Dale was quality tonight, he wanted that clean sheet and got it.

Dartford were no better than they were on saturday, they still lacked class and accuracy, something that we managed to achieve tonight. To say that a team who put three goals past you is poor needs to consider their own team very carefully! grin