Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

With deep sadness

Nette

Becky and I were devastated to hear this news this afternoon. Harry was a lovely gent who loved his club more than I can ever express on here. In the short time I knew him I can sincerely say what a character he was and a true Urchin through and through. His club was so very important to his life for such a huge part of his life. So many stories and tales to tell about Harry, all for another day I'm sure.

Rest in peace Harry. The Stadium will always be yours in memory, whenever any fan walks through those gates or cheers an Urchins goal.

harry1.jpg

total respect 4 such a person as harry

toast a few 4 harry in me club where i find out

god rest harry we know u b watching over the club from the vip room all the best vftc

Living down the same road as 'H' it was always a pleasure when our paths crossed. I'll always remember the nights we walked home together after evening games. It used to takes us hours with me being pi$$ed and 'H' well being 'H'. What a lovely fella he was. 'Do you want to take a rest 'H', nar I'm alright Bridgey'......top draw and number 1 in my eyes.....

RIP 'H'