Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch a Pub Team??

open minded

So Uncle Urchin says "secondly tilbury are a pub team in essex as indeed we are...we are just the BEST pub team in essex and proud of it"

At your level in the club I am somewhat surprised that you consider Hornchurch to be a pub team but I suppose its right to let the fans know how you feel about Hornchurch.

I follow Hornchurch and never in a million years consider them a pub team. They are a good team and believe me I really hope they get promoted this season.

mmmmm Wonder if your fans think you are a pub team ???? .....enough said - sounds good discussion material.

Originally Posted By: open minded
So Uncle Urchin says "secondly tilbury are a pub team in essex as indeed we are...we are just the BEST pub team in essex and proud of it"

At your level in the club I am somewhat surprised that you consider Hornchurch to be a pub team but I suppose its right to let the fans know how you feel about Hornchurch.

I follow Hornchurch and never in a million years consider them a pub team. They are a good team and believe me I really hope they get promoted this season.

mmmmm Wonder if your fans think you are a pub team ???? .....enough said - sounds good discussion material.

......you really really do not get it do you mate.... yay

and all of a sudden our newbie knows how to cut and paste and use all the goodies on the keyboard......

ha ha ha ha ha ha...fckn quality

bowling unc.

gottim.

he must be ravenous.

but...

i find it outrageous that as a newbie fan, that you think we're a pub team. i thought you were abramovich and were leading us to the champions league.

grin

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
bowling unc.

gottim.

he must be ravenous.

but...

i find it outrageous that as a newbie fan, that you think we're a pub team. i thought you were abramovich and were leading us to the champions league.

grin

the fans are never happy.....

I need to resign.... tired

when I've finished taking the pi55 out of these embittered clueless numpties..... grin

Fck me, I've had a skin full today. I've been on the p1$$ since 11 this morning!!!!

Can i play up front tomorrow. I'm sure no one will notice. Oh and makes sure the club opens up early doors as I'm gonna need my six bacon and 4 eggs before I play...

Thanks in advance...

Now wheres that fcking bottle of vodka gone...

Blooming Hell, this bloke never heard of irony? Perhaps he has not got to this yet in his GCSEs

Originally Posted By: Lurchin Urchin

Blooming Hell, this bloke never heard of irony? Perhaps he has not got to this yet in his GCSEs

I think our friend from tilbury is a little old for gcse's LU....

he's an old friend... grin