Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harry's Last Trip to The Bridge

Nette

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
After reading Uncles story of Harry(on another forum), it is easy to see he was a 'real' Urchin through and through!
It is good to see the club and supporters are giving Harry the repect, and send off, he deserves!

I have been following this thread, and would like to echo Fleety's comments.

Well done Hornchurch !

i'd just like to say how proud I am to be a Hornchurch supporter when i see the lengths that the club has gone to in order to make sure that one of our own gets the send-off he deserves.

i lost my grandad last week, and i'll be attending his funeral on monday, so i won't be at harry's funeral on the friday, as i can't get the time off work unfortunately, although i'll make sure i'm at the club by 18:30, where i hope i'll be able to have a few drinks with everyone and say goodbye to Harry.

it's been a difficult time, but knowing people care makes such a huge difference.

mcfly

Originally Posted By: McFly
i'd just like to say how proud I am to be a Hornchurch supporter when i see the lengths that the club has gone to in order to make sure that one of our own gets the send-off he deserves.

i lost my grandad last week, and i'll be attending his funeral on monday, so i won't be at harry's funeral on the friday, as i can't get the time off work unfortunately, although i'll make sure i'm at the club by 18:30, where i hope i'll be able to have a few drinks with everyone and say goodbye to Harry.

it's been a difficult time, but knowing people care makes such a huge difference.

mcfly

sorry to hear that mate...please give our regards to the family and keep your chin up.......hope you can get to have a drink with us on friday...

Harry's Shirts are now with him, I have spoken to the Funeral Directors about you Guy's that want to carry Harry into the Crem, thats not a prob and they will still be 6 paulbarers on standby.

The Main floral tributes from the fans will be taken into the crem also.

The flowers will be with Harry at Lunch Time.

I have spoken to the Minister and told him Harry and about you fans and your love for H.

Tomorrow, it's now time to say goodbye, but never forgotton.

Nettx

Hope you give Harry the send off he deserves today.

My thoughts are with you. All the best Urchins.