Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harry's Last Trip to The Bridge

Nette

Is arranged for 3pm on Friday 23rd November 2007. We will be open at 2.30 at the club to await Harry and he will have his last trip around his beloved green carpet and then onto Corbets Tey for a 4pm service. We shall then return to the clubhouse to have a last drink with him and send him on his way. All AFCH Fans, Officials and indeed everyone that knew Harry are invited.

Nette

I am informed that Max has agreed to read a eulogy which will relate to H's support for the Urchins and that the Vicar will deal with his earlier life as briefed by Harry's cousin who has returned from Weston Super Mare.

The club Officials will wear traditional black/club blazers but of course the fans and Harry's friends are free to wear his beloved red and white if they so choose. He shall depart this world wearing one.

PS

When we saw Jim off Harry said to me,

I want one of these does

well he's getting one.

I will know on Monday which Chapel Of Rest Harry will be in, and where to send flowers to.

The Club will be sending a floral tribute in the shape and red and white colours of an Urchins shirt.

If sending flowers, then they can be sent please to the chapel or to the club to be placed with Harry before his last trip.

Nette X

A sincere good wishes to all Urchins who will give Harry a good sending off.

From the posts I've read, Harry seems to have been part of the Family for very many years and will be missed by all.

Good on you to arrange for one last visit for him to your ground before his final away trip.

Solemnly,

Braz

I have moved the offending post to the graveyard along with the replies. I have also pasted the said post on the canvey forum along with the posters IP address. Perhaps those there that know him will deal with it. I would ask please (sad that I should have to) for all posters to respect this sad time for our club and also this thread.

Thank you

Nette

Harry is now in the Chapel of Rest with Horris and Fry 254 St Mary's Lane, if anybody wants to pay their respects it is a closed casket and they will need an hours notice.

Flowers for Friday 23 to be at Horris and Fry by 1pm or at the Football Club before 3.00pm please.

I will deliver the football shirts that were left on the gate to Horris and Fry to be with Harry.

On the Day the Clubhouse will be open from noon and Harry will arrive around 3.30pm, there we will follow him to the Crematorium.

Nette