Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I fkn hate pikeys.....

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
i agree 20 million is well over the odds for his age but u pay the best to get the best at least spurs can recoup the money wasted on bent and the best waste of money for the mancs was veron and he cost wot 26 million enuff said

When United want a player they go and get him cos its about continuos improvement. Seba was a waste of money and did not fulfil the expectations. But we've spent 20m on Hargreaves (post broken leg) 32m Tevez, 27m Rooney 29m Ferdinand and unlike Chelsea all on the natural financial strength of the club.

Liverpool have identified 2 key players they want, credit to them they've paid well over the odds to get Keane on board but I think that will improve them, but from what I understand they are haggling over a couple of million for Barry. Liverpool are not serious contenders, plus how does Alonso feel he is'nt wanted.

In the meantime Villa have proved they value Barry more than the scousers do and I think it'll be key in rattling the top four (well Liverpool and maybe Arsenal).

As for Spurs, looks like Ramos is having a right clear out, he is getting in funds to sign the players he wants to improve his team, i.e Gomes, Santos, Bentley and Modrak, plus looks like he's got a couple more in mind too.

Sunderland are making use of the Tottenham Summer sales though, what is it now? buy 1 get 2 free?

And finally dont underestimate the Arsenal or more accurately Wenger, he'll sell for millions and buy better for tuppance ha'penny, plus his Youth (18 year olds) are a talented crop coming through, watch out!!

imo the top 4 are in a mini league of there own cant see that being penatrated unless the scousers go bust or abramovich walks after another fruitless season cash gets u the best and wins u things the mancs and chelski are testament to that

You been on the beer already this morning.

Spurs top 4. Ha! Ha! Wait 'til Gooner sees you.

You should have been at Orient last night.

Spurs didn't have a shot 1st half.

Injuries and lack of centre halfs done us in the 2nd half, but we still had a fair few attempts at goal.

Not bad for a crap team.

if accordin to my sources and if its true spurs should wrap up the 2 ruskies i think they could make a decsent push for the top 4 O U SHOULD APPRECIATE MY SENSE OF HUMOUR ITS PRICELESS