Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 11th/12th September

Don't really agree with the WGC keeper he made a few mistakes for at least three of the goals and made some poor choices. The back four did not help him out much they just seemed to give up but hoddesdon still scored some very good goals and some nice football.

I completely agree with COYS the WGC keeper had a shocker especially for the 6th Hoddesdon goal. The team looked poor and didnt really offer any resistance infront of him. They created very little. I think even with 5 players missing, a team of WGC capabilities should be looking to play a lot better than they did, and the regulars have to look at themselves. A poor WGC side against a very strong Hoddesdon team.

Bizarre result. Nil nil until 42 mins and Haringey missed a penalty

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/

Haringey Borough had loads of chances to score against us when they played us and i remember saying to one of there supporters that Haringey Borough will hammer a team very soon. Didnt think it would be Oxhey Jets though.

shocked2%20(2).gif

Melford Simpson (Andra The Giant ;) ) was playing for South Kilburn lastnight.

No doubt we are poor this guy is clearly a f/cking spanner but we are poor but it's a long season with plenty of time to turn things around. I think our manager and our staunchest supporters would agree at this moment in time we are nowhere near being a div 1 side on the pitch we would prob not even be in top four five of ADL or North Bucks. However as I said we been through worse as have other sides Hanwell included and have come through. After the upheaval of Pre season we knew this would be a rough ride but for us it's not just about this season it's about the long term. We'll just have to take the stick

Coming our way for now as you can't say much when you're getting battered and even beaten by ADL teams. Stats/results don't lie. I'll give mr Baller the oppurtunity to goade me in person as I'm due to take in a Hanwell game soon. I'll let you know how he gets on. I look forward to a chat with SB top man

Edited by Winslow Boy

I completely agree with COYS the WGC keeper had a shocker especially for the 6th Hoddesdon goal. The team looked poor and didnt really offer any resistance infront of him. They created very little. I think even with 5 players missing, a team of WGC capabilities should be looking to play a lot better than they did, and the regulars have to look at themselves. A poor WGC side against a very strong Hoddesdon team.

Hahaha there's a surprise you agreeing with COYS!

Melford Simpson (Andra The Giant ;) ) was playing for South Kilburn lastnight.

Thanks for the info - knew he'd signed for a Combined Counties side but wasn't sure where...

Do you know if United wanted him GD. Very effective player.

Every one of last season's squad was given an open invite to return.

Effective for Hadley, yes, but sadly we never saw the best of him...