Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's BSB South Games

andydick

Interesting set of BSB South fixtures tonight ...

Dorchester Town (20th) v Bromley (16th)

Eastleigh (21st) v Billericay Town (18th)

Tonbridge Angels (13th) v Havant & Waterlooville (12th)

Weston-super-Mare (5th) v Bath City (17th)

Given our 14th position I'd guess ideal results would probably be a Dorchester win, Easteligh draw, Tonbridge draw and Weston win. No doubt it won't pan out like that.

Full table: http://www.afchornchurch.com/LeagueTable.html

Not the way we wanted it

rather have the points than the games in hand this happened last season we were around the top 2 places in the league but at one time had played quite a few games more but the others didnt make the most of the games in hand

Problem with having so many games in hand like Dorchester is fixture congestion later on. That will especially take it's toll on clubs with smaller squads.

Get through the next 3 league games in a reasonable state and then hopefully start to get a run together for us.

Still only 5 points between 8th and 21st and loads of games left.

Not forgetting some of these teams will be playing one another, they can't all win all their games.

Tho' unfortunately it'd only take a couple of results to go against us to drop us to a place above Truro. But if our performance last night can be repeated on Saturday there will be no stopping us.

Saturday is a massive game for us,the way I look at it is that if we win,we can then go into the Chelmsford and Dover games on a high,I don't like losing but those games are going to be very tough,especially with players out,if we won,we could almost afford to lose both games,not that I would like to lose them.

I would take 4 points from those 3 games now to be honest.Win our home games and get the odd win away,a couple of draws and we will be fine.

I wasn't going to be there Saturday,supposed to be "working" in Norfolk for the day but have fcked it off as its an important game.

Saying all that I have seen nothing I saw of Dover makes me think that they will smash us and the chemo game earlier in the season was a mismatch as we had half a team out.

6-9 points from those 3 games anyone???

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Looks at the moment a two horse race for the title. I still think Salisbury are favourites, can't see Welling maintaining that form for the rest of the season.

Surprised that Dorchester beat Dover but they have so many games in hand their position in the league is false anyway.

Think it's Truro and two others for the drop, they're got too much of a gap to make up I reckon.