Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: doheochai

The EA sponsorship money is part of MyFC funds - all of which will go to funding the purchase and running of the club. It was negotiated at the begining of MyFC and, from what I understand, was connected with the purchase fund available for buying a club. Again, absolutely no details are available on these funds - outside of confirmation that they do not involve any aspect of changing anything with the club - and, as far as I am aware, will not be disclosed until the purchase is complete (this was the condition EA Sports placed on their sponsorship).

Right, because I can, I am going to pull this apart..

"The EA sponsorship is part of MyFC funds" and "no details are available on these funds" are direct quotes from the above.
Now, I am no teacher - but I think the word I am looking for is "contradictory".
And if not, then doheochai is more than a forum mod.

Does anyone not wonder why there is so much distrust?

Originally Posted By: PatMan

The EA sponsorship money is part of MyFC funds - all of which will go to funding the purchase and running of the club. It was negotiated at the begining of MyFC and, from what I understand, was connected with the purchase fund available for buying a club. Again, absolutely no details are available on these funds - outside of confirmation that they do not involve any aspect of changing anything with the club - and, as far as I am aware, will not be disclosed until the purchase is complete (this was the condition EA Sports placed on their sponsorship).

"The EA sponsorship is part of MyFC funds" and "no details are available on these funds" are direct quotes from the above.
Now, I am no teacher - but I think the word I am looking for is "contradictory".
And if not, then doheochai is more than a forum mod. Does anyone not wonder why there is so much distrust?

SHOCK.......HORROR.............SURELY NOT!!!!!! shocked

my old irish granny always said...

never trust the irish... affig

What's contradictory - EA Sports have provided money for the purchase of the club. EA Sports have instructed MyFC not to disclose the quantity to anyone. The amount will (from my understanding) be disclosed following the purchase.

Incidentally - the more EA Sports have provided - the less of the MyFC membership fees will be needed and the greater the quantity of investment that will be available to the club following the purchase.

Just as none of us know the precise details of how much MyFC are actually paying for EUFC - is that contradictory. When due diligence is complete then the figures will be made known. Until that point there is always the possibility that the whole thing could fall through and MyFC legal team would be obliged to look at other options for a purchase without disclosing how much was available for purchase.

You really need to be more 'constructive' in looking at this.

Wish I was - I might actually be getting paid for the time I spend on here trying to explain things.

You can find mistrust at every turn if you want to - it is entirely your choice.

Just as you say above that MyFC seems to want to change things for the sake of change - it could be argued that you see mistrust for the sake of seeing mistrust.

Dom, no-one gets paid to be here! We are here cos we choose to be!

And you implied that I was something more than a forum moderator on MyFC. If this is the case please provide evidence or ammend your post.

Someones rattled!

I have no intention of amending it all...

Being accused of being a fascist by one of your buddies above will get my goat up - I assure you of that.

Furthermore - You have insinuated that I am hiding something or trying to fool people in some way. I am not and I resent the suggestion.

I came onto this forum evelen days ago to try and provide information about MyFC so that prople on here would be better informed. I ahve no hidden agenda and have done nothing other than provide factual information whereever possible.

Being accused of being a fascist by one of your buddies above will get my goat up - I assure you of that.

Furthermore - You have insinuated that I am hiding something or trying to fool people in some way. I am not and I resent the suggestion.

I came onto this forum evelen days ago to try and provide information about MyFC so that prople on here would be better informed. I ahve no hidden agenda and have done nothing other than provide factual information whereever possible.

So - if anyone from myFC annoys me, I can take my anger out on you can I?

Resent away - its a Forum, anyone who posts information that is not generally accepted to be in the public domain will be questioned on where this knowledge was gained. I have NEVER accused you of trying to fool people..

AFFNo1 - This one I really resent - to insinuate that I am in anyway connected to a fascist is something I will not tolerate. Remove this post immediately.

you accused me yesterday of not giving a sh1t about ebbsfleet and yet I didn't ask for a retraction nor weep for a moderator to delete your post...even tho you had no proof of your accusation.....

you have made your bed wanchai......sleep easy in it... grin

UU - there is a hell of a difference between accusing you of not giving a sh*t about EUFC and it being insinuated that I am a fascist. For me there is no greater insult. I have fought for over 25 years as an anti-fascist and I will not tolerate some little upstart who likes to hurl insults at people, like he has for the past two weeks, for one moment make such an insult towardds me. And if you had any understanding of the implications of such an accuastion you wouldn't have been as dismissive as you have been.