Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: doheochai
UU - there is a hell of a difference between accusing you of not giving a sh*t about EUFC and it being insinuated that I am a fascist. For me there is no greater insult. I have fought for over 25 years as an anti-fascist and I will not tolerate some little upstart who likes to hurl insults at people, like he has for the past two weeks, for one moment make such an insult towardds me. And if you had any understanding of the implications of such an accuastion you wouldn't have been as dismissive as you have been.

Some little upstart................Oh the Irony!
You insult me(and my intelligence), every time you spout your diatribe on here!
Mod remove this person immediately!!!
See I can do that too!

AFFNo1 - you can post your opinions all you want - but - by god - you will not accuse me of being a fascist. I insist you withdraw your post immediately. It is a disgrace that you would dare to accuse anyone on any forum of such a thing - do not thing for one moment I will let up on this.

UU - there is a hell of a difference between accusing you of not giving a sh*t about EUFC and it being insinuated that I am a fascist. For me there is no greater insult. I have fought for over 25 years as an anti-fascist and I will not tolerate some little upstart who likes to hurl insults at people, like he has for the past two weeks, for one moment make such an insult towardds me. And if you had any understanding of the implications of such an accuastion you wouldn't have been as dismissive as you have been.

In Ireland???? Who were the facists????

well having seen my grandfather fight for his country and then my dad and myself and further seen my son in the firing line recently then I think I know all about fascism...including those that supported it... bootyshake

fleety is hardly an upstart and you need to calm down a little old boy.....

AFFNo1 - you can post your opinions all you want - but - by god - you will not accuse me of being a fascist. I insist you withdraw your post immediately. It is a disgrace that you would dare to accuse anyone on any forum of such a thing - do not thing for one moment I will let up on this.

fck me...we now have the IRA on our case......

culdn't make it all up culdya... devil

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

fleety is hardly an upstart and you need to calm down a little old boy.....

I will calm done when a disgraceful accusation about me has been withdrawn - don't be so [****!!****] patronising.

I like to patronise patronising people.....its called irony... grin

I like to patronise patronising people.....its called irony... grin

Would you like it if someone - who knows absolutely nothing about you went around calling you a fascist. f*ck all to do with irony.

would you like it if someone that knows nowt at all about ebbsfleet went around telling them how to run it.... grin

would you like it if someone that knows nowt at all about ebbsfleet went around telling them how to run it.... grin

Give me one example of where I told anybody anything about how to run EUFC. And it is a bit rich coming from someone who isn't even an EUFC supporter. By the way drop the smilies - that are as inappropriate as your attitude.