Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lifted from "Conference Forum"...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: doheochai

Give me one example of where I told anybody anything about how to run EUFC. And it is a bit rich coming from someone who isn't even an EUFC supporter. By the way drop the smilies - that are as inappropriate as your attitude.

err....200 posts....

f*ck you - I thought that you were just a little bit pig headed - but you are not you'rre an ignorant prick.

nice....did you say you were a schoolteacher.... grin

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Isn't it about time for FF to set up a sub-forum for AFF,UU,Doheochai and RSHeard?
They could insult each other to their hearts content without the rest of having to wade through it.
I am all for freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but seriously boys, none of you are coming out of this very well.

Do you think it is appropriate for any person on here to accuse someone else of being Lord Haw Haw - a fascist who was Hitler's English broadcaster during WW2?

I don't - I will not sit back and accept it and the response of both UU and AFFNo1 show their complete lack of understanding of the implication of their comments.

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Isn't it about time for FF to set up a sub-forum for AFF,UU,Doheochai and RSHeard?
They could insult each other to their hearts content without the rest of having to wade through it.
I am all for freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but seriously boys, none of you are coming out of this very well.

oh I don't know fartarse......if you could see the wood for the trees you would see that not only have I not abused anyone (been abused a bit myself mind)...but I have endeavoured to open up some horizons......if you would take the time to read the posts dear sir then you may well understand...

we all have choices... cool

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

really....crikey I thought it was a character from coronation street... shocked

yea - right -

So after the history lesson - do you accpet that the insult should be withdrawn

sorry wanchai....you took it upon yourself to come on here and spout your doctrine...by doing so you opened the door for such comments.. your own behaviour on here in the last two weeks and especially tonight is hardly befitting a schoolteacher and I have no sympathy.....

try a moderator or admin...they are marked as such and you can PM them....

Do you think it is appropriate for any person on here to accuse someone else of being Lord Haw Haw - a fascist who was Hitler's English broadcaster during WW2?

really....crikey I thought it was a character from coronation street... shocked

Don't rise to the bait Mr D.

Our 2 friends are trying to play you like a fiddle. I can understand your resentment at the Lord Haw Haw b*llocks, but it's classic wind up tactics: hit below the belt, then highlight your victim's righteous indignation as either aggression or laughable bluster.

Let the 2 of them converse with each other. By their childish postings they have completely negated some of the sensible points they have made. Most of us can see that. Talk to the rest of us, be prepared to take some flack, it won't be anything like the crap you've had to put up with here, & ignore those sniping away in the background.

Graham S

try a moderator or admin...they are marked as such and you can PM them....

That was the first thing I did sunshine

By the way - don't want your sympathy - it wouldn't be worth anything coming from you - and I know what 'wanchai' is as well.

really...well they seemed not to have taken any notice of you old boy.....or did you think you would take over this forum as you have the myfc one...?

wanchai isn't anything......it used to be a place... asien

Originally Posted By: Graham S
Talk to the rest of us, be prepared to take some flack, it won't be anything like the crap you've had to put up with here, & ignore those sniping away in the background.

Graham S

Thanks for the support Graham - and I have no problem with flak. Given the upheaval on here over the past couple of weeks i wouldn't expect anything less.