Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates from Margate

Serious Sid

Believe me Unc - so would I !! However, 'she who must be obeyed' has spoken. frown

Well, I might get back for the updates but gotta go Christmas shopping. Then in the evening we have an 18th Birthday party to go to (not mine of course - I wish!) and I am dreading that.

I was looking forward to joining the 'jolly boys outing' tomorrow until I had my card marked. frown

So the Margate link is a 'Plan B' and we both know how useful a 'Plan B' can be. laugh

Nice one Unc. You have one for every occasion. laugh

And as for you Royal - make sure you get three points tomorrow!

With two home games and a juicy trip to 'Ricay in the other remaining Saturdays before the fest (are we still allowed to say 'Christmas'?) something had to give.

Got to take our dog Mohammad for walkies in a mo. laugh

Sid - you have ample time to do your Xmas shopping - you will be delighted to know that the shops in Romford and in Lakeside are open on Sundays - so you can now do the usual Saturday update, as there is no longer any need for you to rush out tomorrow.

Having sorted that one out for you - easy wasn't it - could you also please check with Margate in the morning to make sure whether the match is on - it is raining heavily at the moment.

And when you do the update, please note - Hormchurch players do not dive.

This might mess things up from our website:

The relocation of the club office at Hartsdown Park has necessitated some work to the IT systems at the club. We are hopeful that this will not have an impact on the weekend’s GATE RADIO live commentary, and will be working hard to ensure that we can bring you our usual service. However, we did want to provide listeners advance warning of a potential issue tomorrow. In any case, recorded full match commentary will be available during Saturday evening.

OK, I'm leaving home in 20 minutes and have a 2 and a half hour drive potentially in front of me so it's kind of important to find out whether this is a go or no.

Christmas shopping? It's what the internet was made for, no going shopping to get angry and a hate comples against every other human, including those close to you. The shops will confront you with rubbish, whereas the friendly folk in Margate will greet us with open burger vans and a cuppa. You know it makes sense.

Originally Posted By: Mitchurchin
OK, I'm leaving home in 20 minutes and have a 2 and a half hour drive potentially in front of me so it's kind of important to find out whether this is a go or no.

Christmas shopping? It's what the internet was made for, no going shopping to get angry and a hate comples against every other human, including those close to you. The shops will confront you with rubbish, whereas the friendly folk in Margate will greet us with open burger vans and a cuppa. You know it makes sense.

game is on and the sun is shining..