Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

Wont upset me either Johnno AKA shorty wink

I cant believe your all still drowning on about how poor the ref is or how bad the lino (kent) is, Ok little Bookham haven't been any higher that we are but some of our players have. In general the refs we've had this season have been better and more consistant than last season, ok not every decision goes your way and sometimes the officials see it differently than you, I speak to our match officials every game and rather than ranting it's better to talk to them, asked them why they gave it that way or why they did not do whatever, may be thats whats needed.

Why not get all the officials and manager in a room with loads of tellies from differnet angles and see how many make the same decision. Without anything to back me up I bet you'll be surprised!!!!

Roland I have no problem with having banter with players and I will say my piece. But a lot of players want to be able to dispute this and that but when they get it back they do not like it. I will never start banter with a player but will have some with them if they want it and the same goes with the benches. Of course there are some that just are not what is needed but that is the same with the players. I will talk to players and managers and listen to what they have to say but they have to have the common decency to then listen to my point of view. Normally they are asking becuase they do not like what the answer will be.

jj the ash supporter or the singer was and still is a very good friend of mine (should i admit that) its like anything at first it was good banter then it got humerous then it got annoying then it got abusive and then it got personal,and he doesnt go anymore because he was asked to lighten up and not do it so much

Krooner i think you are missing the point in all this,

the point being the refs are just not up to the job get involved in things that they shouldnt ie being biased.

If players aren t good enough or have bad games as Johnno says they get dropped after harsh words are spoken but the ref he lives to do the next game then the next game and so on seemingly without punishment.

I am not stupid Krooner (others will disagree) and i can tell the difference between a mistake, or indeed when i feel that the ref has not the best view, the AR do not help because most are told only do offsides, but as i said when a ref gives a decision then looks over smiling well sorry mate he is not officating the game in the right way

I am not sure I have missed the point. I smile during games and if I didnt I think I would go mad. I can assure you Mick that refs do leave this league cos their marks are just not high enough. I will stand by my view that 99.99% of refs are unbiased. I am not a pretentious jumped up little prick Mick but that is how you have labelled me despite having, knowingly, seen me officiate. If the ref is bad why not speak with them in a decent manner afterwards and listen to them and put over your views. Maybe that will make them think and next time they will not be as bad.

that is what i am saying Krooner i said most not all so i have not labeled all the same and if the ref will talk after great i do not ever want to talk to the ref immediatly after a game as a lot of the time i am not happy with the level of performance.

I have spoken to a number of refs in the bar after and said my views thats great but not all will do that

Originally Posted By: Teflon
But Kroons you are a jumped up big lardy prick wink

DOUBLE BUNDLE !!!!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Krooner are you mad, refs dont give a [****!!****] what anybody thinks they got the decision correct end of, it dont matter if you approach them after in the correct manner they still wont listen you may be a one off krooner maybe you should be the head ref and teach all these idiots who call them selves refs.

Indeed they will not Mick. I still find "Most not all" out of order. I have done you once this year. I dread to think what you thought of me smile Anyway how about this. I promise not to smile next time and will have a drink with you afterwards smile

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Krooner are you mad, refs dont give a [****!!****] what anybody thinks they got the decision correct end of, it dont matter if you approach them after in the correct manner they still wont listen you may be a one off krooner maybe you should be the head ref and teach all these idiots who call them selves refs.

Guv were you given offside at the weekend biglaugh