Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

this was guvnor 1s first post roland start of this season:

Hello who do we think could be challanging for the title in the prem and who are the dark horses, could Bedfont be the dark horses under there new manager Mick Turtle , if none of you know him BEWARE, he has terroised ref's in the Hellenic league for the last few years as manager. A very colourful character.

oh my god what has happened to you all the point i was making was are we undermining the refs authority it doesnt matter if you are the most difficult or least difficult if you all want i will say i am the least difficult to get on with but dont evade the fecking point you bunch of kents

thespursfan

First XI - Permanent

oh my god you must live on here have you got no life, 1557 posts and youve only been on here 6 months you sad baztard, you gotta get out more mukka, i bet you you stand behing the goal with your woolie hat and flag, SADDO

Originally Posted By: Roland
krooner its not that you are not saying the way i think a game should run but put your kit on and a whistle in your hand and its a bit like they turn into differnt people in the bar they return to normal i know that this is not all of them but its far to many i hear the same complaints from to many benches yes the players and managers have to play there part and im sure that refs dont cheat but they do have it in there power to influence games because the bench or player is in his ear as ive said this is an easy level to ref because there is no violance towards officals its not the easiest thats most definatly academy
leval where kids are not allowed to talk to refs nor parents
but there are too many that dont start games with a clean sheet
havent seen you officate kroons but if you practice what you preach then you cant be bad

Actually Roland I am truly awful but at least you can chat to me smile