Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Surrey League & Merrow FC

• 3 weeks later...

From Gavin Lennard - Old Ruts FC

Having seen the proposed League rules/structure, the top 6 of both the Surrey Intermediate League (Western) and the Surrey South Eastern Combination can apply. On top of this, as previously mentioned by others, some fallout from the Combined Counties is expected, as is possible applications from other leagues of an equivalent standard.

The proposed rules are realistic and aim to bridge the gap between the Surrey Intermediate Leagues and the CCFL.

Confirmation as to whether there will be a Reserve Section is still to be confirmed - although I hope there will be... as Clubs with 3 teams plus will have an 'Admin Nightmare' if they have to register Players with more than 2 Leagues.

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Teffers will be training, won't he?!

bigshock No fecking way wink

After my last performance I dont need to train wink and TSF is right gotta see the Phiz smile

Merstham will beat Chess so not very exciting really if you know the outcome. The quarter final at Merland Rise looks tasty to me - nearly as tasty as the cherry bakewell in the board room Gaffs!! (& co)!!

I'm off now anyway, gotta look for my touch somewhere before the game...wish me luck!