Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Look forward to tonight

blackballed

looking forward to all the extra non paying fans adding there vocal support driving the players on to a 2 nil victory all the action happening in the last 85 minutes of the game i reckon the attendance 900 tonite, minty u is gonna be busy on them turnstiles

well theres only one place to stand for the atmosphere and thats on the eastside its the nearest thing to anfields kop end before it became an all seater on the other hand you mite want to sit down

We're away to Potters Bar tonight so see you another time.

u will get on well with hornchurch o(rient) then wot is it with us and the os are they our new feeder club for players and fans alike suppose u only have to buy 1 red n white scarf then all welcome

>>>Will the club shop be open, I want to get a scarf?

Yes, it will - but most people tend to buy a scarf, both the home and away badges, and the home and away mugs, also the home and away strip.

If you buy the mug, you can have a free cup of tea / coffee / hot chocolate in it.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
>>>Will the club shop be open, I want to get a scarf?

Yes, it will - but most people tend to buy a scarf, both the home and away badges, and the home and away mugs, also the home and away strip.

If you buy the mug, you can have a free cup of tea / coffee / hot chocolate in it.

And any JCL's also have to buy £8 worth of 50/50 tickets as they are getting in for free, it's the law !!! smile

There's not many players at Orient Hornchurch would want on the evidence of the last 2 away games at Northampton and Walsall.

If only Orient could inherit some of the passion that the Hornchuch team show.

I can put up with crap but not players who show no commitment.

Roll on 5th Feb, my next AFCH game, after Orient stuff Southend on Saturday.