Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a staines perspective...

Uncle Urchin

if they had won there forum would have red better like urchins gave it there best shot and good luck for the rest of the season but there u go we certainly aint 5th in the league due to theatricals and lets b honest we have had the crap kicked out of us this season

what a load of bollox,it was a clean game apart from a few niggly fouls and a shove by their player to get sent off,very stupid foul by a very stupid player imo

I think they have one mouth piece there and it seems like the rest do not want to disagree so they all take his side,really can't understand what the f**k they are going on about,they sound like spolit brats because they only got a point and had a player sent off because of his stupid actions

Twelve reds - most popular number for a red is number 7 (four times) and most popular time is 58 mins (three times)

Seven were for second yellows.

Three were three for last defender'.

Two were off ball incidents

One was for dissent.

Two were in the first half, both in stoppage time.

Ten in the second half.

Five of the second yellows were both (first and second) for fouls.

One second yellow was foul + dissent

One second yellow was foul + time wasting

Times of second half reds - 50 – 50 - 58 – 58 – 58 - 62 – 83 – 87 – 89 - 90+1

I was sat in amongst the Swans massive with the little one and they moaned continuously about diving players. It was the kind of partisan home fans blinded by their own daft wishes to see their team win and watch the urchins roll over.

They lost a man to a moment of madness and they tackled as hard as we did. Utter rubbish, but I'm not surprised, you find it everywhere....excep the bridge obviously.

Staines are not the first side to accuse us of being dirty (an accusation I would dispute).

At the game against Horsham last week, one of their players made a comment to us in the corner near the clubhouse about being kicked and I suggested he take up knitting and stop moaning.

We've had sides come to the Bridge and kick us black and blue and I would defend our players against anyone. They are not cloggers and there is a big difference between being physical and strong in the challenge and being dirty.