Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

romford fans misled!!

lesbos

at 5 o'clock today i made a posting on the ESL site informing romford fans that rush green had been sold, now at 10.30 romford have finally had to admit on their fans focus site that the bad news is true.

why oh why cant clubs just be upfront with their supporters? if it wasnt for me leaking the news their fans would still be in the dark.my posting lead to an official reply on their fans focus forum,once again richard193 was first with the breaking stories!!

Rush Green has not been sold. Secondly you were hardly the first with the news. You were first with a posting. Nobody has been misled. Too much time on your hands at Trafford House methinks.

The staff at Rush Green, our manager and most of our playing staff were told yesterday, but as requested the news was kept quiet so official meetings could take place, and the other users of Rush Green, could be informed.

I beg you pardon... grinI have looked into my chrystal ball and within 2 years Romford FC will be playing at the Ice Rink redevelopment site and new leisure centre.Now you have heard the news first bootyshake