Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Judgement Given !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teflon

Originally Posted By: DorkingDave
Blimey TSF you are turning into Mr Stats

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i know DDave im just an anorak and desparately hanging on to the coat tails of county cup final coaches wink

Are you two the same person or in a relationship?

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Ok while i look, you log out, and then post as DD titsf.

Hasn't anyone seen what i've done here PAH!!!! my wit and talent is wasted on here soooo wish i could get on to facebook @ work so i could spend less time on here grin

Sincere apologies Gussy, your wit cannot be fully appreciated after a lunchtime visit to a hostelry.

Dorking Football Club Ltd's Press Statement makes good reading, talk about giving your landlord some stick. It'll be interesting to see what the directors, Raymond Louvinous & Martin Michael come out with next.

I was talking to a senior League Official at Meadowbank on Saturday, and it seems we will all have to wait until the CCL AGM before anyone finds out about relegations/promotions - Results of ground gradings etc.

I have purposely NOT commented on our recent press-release. Suffice it to say, it was vetted by our legal team before issue.

If anyone can't access it and seriously wants to see it, please PM me. Thanks !

The club must be extremely confident of its legal position to issue such a press release.

I look forward to seeing the judgement.

Could the club please now get on with the lease negotiations in earnest, and not get distracted with political press releases and seeking revenge against the council and councillors. They are the landlords and the local licencing authority,the health and safety dept and the planning dept.

There are advertisers and sponsors to be courted, tidying up and repairs to be done, I hope the next article about the club in the Dorking Ad asks for volunteers and support to get behind the club again.

Very true TSF.

I think we will be talking about the 'way-forward' in more detail tomorrow night.

Press Release from DFC which SHOULD be in local papers tommorrow.

START

"'NEGOTIATIONS HAVE BEGUN TO SECURE THE FUTURE OF FOOTBALL IN DORKING.'

Mole Valley District Council and Dorking Football Club have this week begun the process that will lead to the start of negotiations to agree the terms of a new lease for the tenants of the Meadowbank ground in Dorking.

The stay on the Club

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer
Dorking should have their own forum as on this forum it is just about Dorking, Dorking, Dorking and more Dorking and thats just plain boring. doh evil2

You should think yourself lucky Drummer, that you are allowed to post on here! Unlike yourforum where posts disappear quicker than a plane in the Bermuda Triangle!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
What is it with Councils? You can read several non-league forums and find the local Clubs are not getting support from their local Councils, Just look at Guildford!
Best of luck Dorking!

it's not always the fault of the councils.
There are a number of clubs who have owned their own ground and sold it without somewhere else properly sorted.
what is Guildford borough council supposed to do?
build a 10000 seater stadium on Stoke Park?
There is an excellent facility at the Spectrum, part of which is for football and I can't see why the club cant progress further there if they wanted to.
I can see football and sport in Guildford going down the "Team Bath" route.

Sweeney might know better...

There was a face to face meeting between the Chief Exec. of MVDC and DFC Ltd last Friday at the Pippbrook Council offices.

I don't know any further details at this stage.