Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

all who kno big mick

Gonna miss u babes...who's gonna give me my big cuddles when im drunk and falling over?? drinkies (that's not an invitation for you B.Bob lol)

while your out there promise me one thing...you'll find a woman to iron ur urchins shirt so i dont have to nag u grin

seriously tho hun be good and keep in touch x x x x x bisou

ps i will pm u my new number

Good luck big guy. All the best for the future.

Few things confused me.

Surely we already had a Canadian supporters club (Biggest pub team in the world)?

Annie, you don't need tickets if you compete (Should be able to find you an event)

1961, you still rather drink on your own. I'm gutted.

O you bin at the pims again,for your info ive got some saturdays off now so i can get to the club earlier and go to a few more away games so i need new drinkin partner(s)

Look after your self Big Man. Still look on the bright side, you and American Matt will be neighbours.

"Neighbours, every one needs good neighbours".

Just let us know the time and place for your farewell drink and we will be there. Try a get one or two pre-season friendlies in before you go to the foreign lands.

Hey Tink. "Up and down the country."