Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last night!

Originally Posted By: abbeynut
Here they come...........
The first of many old chap ,The first of many biggrin1

Hey Nut what happened to your guys ? 3-0 and that sherwin bloke didn't even turn out for them ?

Originally Posted By: Albury_Walker

Hey Nut what happened to your guys ? 3-0 and that sherwin bloke didn't even turn out for them ?

of course neither of you two complain about your teams performance.... (you'll proabbly write "bite" or something else now hilarious now).

One thing our reporter has to get out of the habit of doing is stating that a Town defeat flattered our opponents. The name of the game is winning and if our opponents won then our boys were not good enough on the night.

In the meantime, it was only a friendly and it doesnt matter. roll on the next friendly

I am concerned that we have played 5 friendlies and do not yet appear to have a settled side let alone squad. I know that friendlies are supposed to be to sort out the team and get to match fitness but if we do not have a semi-settled side how will we sort out the side. I would have expected that there would be 7 or 8 players whose name would have automatically been included on the team sheet by now with only 8 or 9 squad places to be decided. It appears that every game we see new faces and a virtually different team. Why?

I have seen 3 of the friendlies and some of the players must have demonstrated that they were useless during training so why try them out at a full game? On Tuesday the back four were exposed time and again. I look forward to Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday as these will be the last games I will see until the 19th. I hope that we start to see some consistency in selection and play in those games.

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul

of course neither of you two complain about your teams performance.... (you'll proabbly write "bite" or something else now hilarious now).
Let me put things clearly for you. Myself ,Abbeynut,Coups know our clubs level and expectations ,You people just dont know yours .I'm already Looking forward to the next whinge up . doh

Should'nt look into the results much as we all know the results do not matter at the mo although it is good to win all and any game.

The team must have a 'first x1' more or lest sorted by the second last friendly and those boys should play in the last 2 friendlies as if a league game.

Nucleous, discipline, organisation and a good team spirit are the attributes that should be in place before the league fixtures commence this season.

Every player must adhere to the new managements instructions and wants, if they are not willing then the door is open for them to go. its got to be all for one and one for all. Unlike the England Cricket Team who are more trade union orientated 'one out all out'

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
From the homepage.

Town went down 3-0 last night but the scoreline flattered our hosts.

From FJ

Well beaten by a lively Chesham side.

Both at the same game?

Yep, both at the same game. Would suggest that 'nil' flattered us slightly.

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul

Let me put things clearly for you. Myself ,Abbeynut,Coups know our clubs level and expectations ,You people just dont know yours .I'm already Looking forward to the next whinge up . doh

i know your clubs level as well. its a bit sad that you don't want to try and improve it.

Nice to know that Waltham Abbey and Cheshunt have people exactly the same as we do, i.e. weren't there so don't know what went on but MUST express an opinion!