Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berkhamsted in trouble?

According to the TK forum Berkhamstead could be in trouble with the FA. It appears they have not disclosed accounts for the past 5 years.

Sounds like they could be in trouble, haven't they just got relegated?

Gavin - Yes it sounds quite serious however, as you well know, you often get scare mongering on another Forum and it turns out to be nothing but a storm in a tea cup or busy bodies having nothing better to do with their time than spread idle gossip:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=117623

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
busy bodies having nothing better to do with their time than spread idle gossip:

As opposed to busy bodies who have nothing better to do than post the same tired old comments over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again usually at 4am in the morning.

And to save you the bother rhodes:

1 no I won't reply to any attempt at a provoative comment you make trying to get me to reply which you would inevitably will.
2 yes I do still read the forum..or at least thiose posts that interest me.
3 no Wader did not send me a PM informing me to boycott this site. If you check the records (plenty of time to do that at 4am) you will see that I have twice recently stated I will post less often because I feel certain individuals treat this forum as a personal fiefdom
4 yes I was at the Tokyngton Manor game on Saturday - more out of curiousity really.
5 I will still be going to SSML and indeed other non league and even league games this season - who knows where and who knows when.

Lato - Stir Crazy is on Sky Movies tonight at 8.00, I assume you have Sky

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Lato - get yourself to Amersham Town with SpiderManor. The Revolution is well under way. Results are going well. You will be made more than welcome.......

Hmmm - I see the invite doesn't extend to me. Oh well Harefield it is then.

• 3 months later...

I have it on good authority that an announcement is imminent on the immediate future of Berkhamsted Town, I understand they are holding on by their finger tips:

http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/Star-man-leaves-Berko-for.4775577.jp

I read on another's Forum that Berkhamsted have already folded, not sure how true that is.

I read on another's Forum that Berkhamsted have already folded, not sure how true that is.

Rumours seem to be true Rhodesy, life is not a gas for them... Is there a sugar daddy during this present economic climate? (dont you just love cliches?)

2 0 Brimsdown Rovers v Berkhamsted Town

There must really be problems at Berkhamsted for them to lose tamely at Brimsdown yesterday!

There was a piece on the BBC Website on Friday but I haven't seen an update on their sorry plight since the meeting took place at the ground on Sunday, it seems people are keeping tight lipped:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7792743.stm