Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EUFC Budget

clowntown

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
That's the trouble with MyFC, you give this sort of info to 30,000 people and some of them simply don't know what to do with it.

That's the trouble with the internet, Harry. I actually saw links to those accounts on two other message boards twelve hours before they were even linked to on MyFC itself.

And, as it happens, at no stage has anyone said that these accounts are confidential. They are in the public domain, as with anything posted on a publicly accessible part of the internet. You might just as well say that the results of EUFC games shouldn't be disseminated to anyone except those at the game.

Originally Posted By: clowntown
That's the trouble with the internet, Harry. I actually saw links to those accounts on two other message boards twelve hours before they were even linked to on MyFC itself.

So what you're saying is two wrongs do make a right?

And, as it happens, at no stage has anyone said that these accounts are confidential. They are in the public domain, as with anything posted on a publicly accessible part of the internet. You might just as well say that the results of EUFC games shouldn't be disseminated to anyone except those at the game.

Just thought it would have been common sense.

Just thought it would have been common sense.

So you don't think EUFC fans should be allowed to know about EUFC finances?

That's an odd attitude. I wouldn't tell them about MyFC finances as that's none of their business (and I wouldn't want them to know about the 500k we've stashed away to buy Dartford) but....

Can't say I've seen eye to eye with Clowntown in the past, but these figures - as they have been made public (as much as MyFC is public, which in effect it is when you have 30,000 people able to get their hands on an Excel document) - are as he says of concern to all of us.

Now I've no idea what a "manageable debt" for a football club at our level is, but I think we have to be looking at 15,000 renewals minimum to keep treading water. Of course, a good season and higher gates, coupled with a cup run, would offset a bit - but you can't get those every season.

Do you have any friends?

I'm a massive player on Facebook.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Can't say I've seen eye to eye with Clowntown in the past, but these figures - as they have been made public (as much as MyFC is public, which in effect it is when you have 30,000 people able to get their hands on an Excel document) - are as he says of concern to all of us.

Now I've no idea what a "manageable debt" for a football club at our level is, but I think we have to be looking at 15,000 renewals minimum to keep treading water. Of course, a good season and higher gates, coupled with a cup run, would offset a bit - but you can't get those every season.

I didn't say we shouldn't talk about them, just that I don't think things like that should be in the public domain. If people want to read them then let them sign up to MyFC to do so.

I didn't say we shouldn't talk about them, just that I don't think things like that should be in the public domain. If people want to read them then let them sign up to MyFC to do so.

Now I know why the original shares were designated as B shares!

but they are not myfc projections harry they are eufc projections...surely your own fans should have the same transparency as myfc members...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

but they are not myfc projections harry they are eufc projections...surely your own fans should have the same transparency as myfc members...?

So then why is this info on an open forum?

If shareholders want the information, whatever catagory shares they hold A, B or C then it doesn't make it right for that info to be on this forum.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

So then why is this info on an open forum?

If shareholders want the information, whatever catagory shares they hold A, B or C then it doesn't make it right for that info to be on this forum.

I wasn't referring to the shareholders harry of which you are one....I was referring to the real rank and file fleet fans who are entitled to see the finances related to their club...

or is it not theirs anymore...