Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Correct Score v Dover

Cookie

Im going for a smash & grab tommorrow , 3pts in the bag , BA will have the knowhow to turn over his old team mate . Wayne Wilson with the winner in front of a 1000+ stunned Dover fans . I hope there is at least 250-300 Gate fans there as well cheering on the boys , maybe as many of us singing as poss , it was great to here some good banter yesterday just like the Conferance days , well done to the choir keep it up and UP THE GATE ....

Much as it hurts, i reckon the learning to Manager, directors and players is going to come today, and i reckon a 6-0 loss.

Maybe it won't be a bad thing for that to happen, if significant learnings are taken from it and everyone involved finally clicks that the ryman is a very good standard league.

I see it that our season starts on saturday-unfortunately, we've dropped 11 points along the way,(i was hoping we would have had 4 points by today) but after today, honeymoon is over for players and manager alike,and we need to see some points being accumulated.

Today though,is more about a learning experience;and the one thing that was missing from the psf's-a game (and lessons) from a quality side.

Still hoping for a miracle today-just the same-and afterall it is 11 against 11.

Up the 'Gate