Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes...yes I can confirm that Kentish Town will play their Challenge Trophy tie against Royston Town at Silver Jubilee Park on Wednesday 3rd December 08, 7.45pm Kick Off, All Welcome......Well almost everyone.

Bitch - You said it, not me, I wonder what the reasoning behind that is as surely Kentish Town will need to give Kingsbury a pitch hire fee of

Originally Posted By: phoinex
Rhodes...yes I can confirm that Kentish Town will play their Challenge Trophy tie against Royston Town at Silver Jubilee Park on Wednesday 3rd December 08, 7.45pm Kick Off, All Welcome......Well almost everyone.

what about me Trev am i allowed seen as its not at Copthall?

Originally Posted By: Tommy K

what about me Trev am i allowed seen as its not at Copthall?

Clement will still be there though!

Yes that's how it would appear from the 3-2 scoreline this evening, presumably Craig Hammond didn't travel.

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
u have an unhealthy obsession with him!!

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that, I just think he's a great player that's all, do you know if he played against Kentish Town on Wednesday as Saf06 seems to think Royston did send a strong team down, he wasn't on the score sheet which would indicate that he wasn't involved.

safa06 - Suggest you ask people who know the royston side as Tom would be be better pointing out Santa Claus by the sounds of it, he might know him. For your info factually they had four first team players in their team the rest was made up of Reserve and Youth players. None of their normal strike force played and only one of their normal defence look

Saf06 - TheWatchfulListener should know as he is the Club Secretary, the match report from the Royston Crow also confirms it:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

I can confirm also that Mr Hammond was not present at the game,if he was Im sure his stalker might have turned up to see him in the flesh, so he could press it. doh

I note that Tokyngton Manor v Royston Town is off today, the pitch inspection of 12.45 seemed very late!

I see that Saturday's eagerly awaited top of the table clash between Royston Town and Kings Langley is creating a lot of interest in the Royston Crow:

• 2 weeks later...

The Royston Crow has a comprehensive report on Royston's 3-0 win at Buckingham Athletic last Saturday, clearly Paul Attfield's team are already promoted this season and deservedly so:

Dave - C'mon, you don't really believe that, you learnt your lesson last season when you collapsed like a pack of cards in March when Craig Hammond got injured at Hoddesdon and you're determined not to make the same mistakes again as you should already be in the Premier Division instead of Haringey Borough, everyone knows you're already home and hosed this season so why not just admit it.