Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Royston Town are all over the Royston Crow again like a rash, no doubt another cricket score is on the cards later today:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

I see that Sjj2112 conveniently failed to acknowledge Craig Hammond's two goals for Royston on Saturday:

3 1 Royston Town v Amersham Town

Attendance 98

H: D.Cain C.Hammond(2)

A: J.Eboji

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
watchful listener, thats an opinion but wouldnt it be better to show where rhodes is inaccurate rather than swearing over the breakfast table?

Thats not a bad idea, but "they" would ban him for spamming this forum with 16,088 posts grin

YES THE CAT IS BACK how long for "they" will have to say.

Watchful are you going to the game tonight?

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

Kentish Town v Royston Town - OFF (no surprise there!!)

Dave - I'll echo that, we haven't even had any rain since the weekend.

So you admit there is a problem then, I suppose that's a start. What's the likelihood of Saturday's game with Biggleswade United going ahead or is that a silly question.

I see that Paul Attfield has his own weekly column in the Royston Crow these days:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

I understand that Wednesday's delayed Challenge Trophy tie between Kentish Town and Royston Town will be played at Kingsbury London Tigers ground, can anyone confirm this.