Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Revolving door!

Duke of York

Although it would be churlish not to welcome Conference South standard players to the club, we do not need new players any more - we need the ones we have got to settle doen and gel as a team. Continual squad rotation maked this process slower.

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
Although it would be churlish not to welcome Conference South standard players to the club, we do not need new players any more - we need the ones we have got to settle doen and gel as a team. Continual squad rotation maked this process slower.

I think it makes it "almost impossible"
Is it not time now to stop all the movement in and out of Players and start to select "a team" on a regular basis.

OR

Is it that the Management have not got a clue who the "team" actually is ?

Tinkering is one thing, but this merry-go-round is another !!

I dont know much about Sean Ridgeway, but for a 21 year old he has been to a few clubs already, I just hope he is not another player signing with an impressive CV as RA did. I wish him all the luck to succeed of course.

I welcome back Kevin Stephens wholeheartedly, he is a player with strength, power and guts, he just needs to control the red midst.

We just need to plug the goals we are conceeding far too many, once thats achieved then wins should follow.

• 2 weeks later...