Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Revolving door!

Duke of York

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Kevin would have been a great addition to our squad, abling to replace a player without lowering the standard at all.

As for Rio, all I know is he was the worse player i've seen at ETFC, money not well spent, however, I hope he is history now and he can move on and so can our ETFC.

Interesting comments from Mr Abbott at Sittingbourne - Rio is the best thing that has happened to them.
Must be doing something right during his loan !!

See we have ANOTHER FOUR thro "that" door.

I'm a big fan of Campbell but he has been off the pace all season, the second goal v's Redbridge somes up his season to date. Campbell needs time out the team and some 90mins run outs in the reserves or on loan somewhere to regain his sharpness and confidence.

Having 4 new players on top of a good league run is good management. We can't sit back yet and puff a Havvana cos we have a few points on the board. Despite the good run we still need to sure up our defence with or without Stephenson/Allen. One thing for sure is the way up is continuos improvements.

I agree with Berba with regards to Rudi, he seems to have lost that bit of edge about him, but then again he can suddenly be re-juvenated, so come on Rudi, buck yourself up a bit.

And yep I stick by what I said about Rio, he is by far the worse player to have worn an ETFC shirt with intent. Sittingbourne can have him, it'll be good for them and good for us.

Originally Posted By: fickle yid towner
He might just come back a better player. Miracles do happen sometimes. But on this occassion I am not quite sure.
Moses did part the red sea once but I suspect he'll return when sittingbourne lose a few .

believe campbell was named substitute keeper. can anyone confirm. thats maybe why he didn't come on as replacement at right back.

IF TRUE
That is a bloody joke !!

If a Club "of our standing" cannot have a second keeper on the bench, where the hell are we ????????

5 subs -
4 outfield - 1 keeper.
SORT IT.

believe campbell was named substitute keeper. can anyone confirm. thats maybe why he didn't come on as replacement at right back.

Hang on, are you on a wind up?

Scenario:
Campbell comes on at right back, keeper gets injured & has to go off, Campbell goes in goal, Max or whoever goes to right back!

Not rocket science is it!

No substitute keeper? Err...reserves? even youth? put someone on the bench thats a keeper surely.