Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Thanks for that advice Rhodes. However, the last thing I would ever do again is get involved with the running of a non-league football club. It's so much easier on the heart, the nerves and the wallet to be a spectator! How you could even contemplate getting tied up with a new club that no-one wants is beyond me!

Originally Posted By: Horace

How you could even contemplate getting tied up with a new club that no-one wants is beyond me!

Who said nobody wants Southill Alexander, you couldn't be more wrong.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Horace
the last thing I would ever do again is get involved with the running of a non-league football club. It's so much easier on the heart, the nerves and the wallet to be a spectator!

Here! Here! Horace. cuddle

Hope you and yours have a really good Christmas, Bitch drinkies

Off to Norfolk for a family get together with me mum and me sisters on Christmas Day.

Rhodes - Sorry I missed all the business about Southill. So you will now be involved with a little 'village' club just like Langford and Biggy Town. Welcome to rural England, and you can now join us in the Carrot Cruncher Olympics Summer 2009, (tractor pulling and the like) LOL.

Anyway, all the best and a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Originally Posted By: MIKO
So you will now be involved with a little 'village' club

MIKO - Biggleswade will soon boast three Club's so I wouldn't necessarily put the Bedfordshire Town into that category or call it rural whereas Langford for example is as it's very much off the beaten track.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: MIKO
So you will now be involved with a little 'village' club

MIKO - Biggleswade will soon boast three Club's so I wouldn't necessarily put the Bedfordshire Town into that category or call it rural whereas Langford for example is as it's very much off the beaten track.

So, are Southill Alexander (sic) representing Biggleswade or Southill?

Samuelsmiles - Read it and weep, incidentally can't Harefield United be arsed to get a decent up to date Website, perhaps you could step into the breach with your IT expertise:

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

You got home quick, not very sociable of you not to hang around for a pint in the bar afterwards and put some money in the coffers.

Yes it does but even if they go up I think they will come straight back down the following season and become a yo yo Club thereafter, a bit like Beaconsfield SYCOB and Hanwell Town have been in recent years

Rhodes, you bell-end, I've moved this post of yours to it's proper place. From what I can see, Harefield have everything nicely in place to make a real good fist of it in the Isthmian League if they do get up this year.

Excellent facilities with a well supported clubhouse, an excellent ground and pitch, a top drawer management and coaching team with a fantastic and well supported youth set-up. I can't see it being any rosier at the moment.

Your personal supporters make out that you are a really clever bloke just doing this to deliberately wind people up. So if you are, what's the point in that? I put it to you that you are, infact, a total bell-end.

Don't just waffle on again about the Edgware season a couple of years back, that's in the past.

Oh, and by the way, apart from all the excellent stuff about the club I mentioned above, this Harefield team is the best I have ever seen at this level of football and will do just fine in the league above.

So come on then, prove to everyone that you are not, as I suspect, the biggest bell-end to ever roam this planet. It may be a concept alien to you, but why not talk about the football.......for once.

And another point for good measure, what makes you think Southill Alexander, a team put together by a bunch of people who've all got the hump about one thing or another will do ok when the mighty Hares will struggle?

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'Holy sh*t! Rhodes works for the MOD...we're fckd' Smiles grin

Samuelsmiles - What's a bell-end when it's at home.

I'll be back later to answer your fascinating post in more detail.

Samuelsmiles - What's a bell-end when it's at home.
I'll be back later to answer your fascinating post in more detail.

Ah, good evening Rhodes, you've not posted all day. Been on special manouvres with the MOD? A bit hush hush is it? Mums the word. wink

I look forward with relish to your fascinating answers to my fascinating questions. grin