Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

maybe Samuel uses 'we' the same way you do rhodes.

Were you at the Scotland v Argentina game at Hampden Park last Wednesday then

Samuelsmiles - Did you meet Ricky Villa last Saturday and shake the great mans hand:

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/hertfordshiremercury-sport/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=368518

Samuelsmiles - You must be very disappointed with that 0-0 draw, not scoring is a worry.

im being totally honest and if anybody was at the game vs hanwell today and knows anything about football then i hope they would agree with what im going to say, harefield are a very good side and are rightly top because they deserve to be but they have to count themselfs very lucky to get a point today, 1st half they was the better footballing side but hanwell had 2 great chances but the 2nd half was non exsistant for harefield, hanwell totally battered them and the only thing harefield had was a 30 yard shot which skimmed the bar in the 75th min, if only hanwell could score then it would have been 3 or 4, but all credit to harefield they are top and deserve to be but found it tough vs a good hard working hanwell side what deserved 3 clear points, best of luck for rest of season harefield.

Jacksparrow - An anorak from another's Forum was at the game yesterday, his comments don't seem to go verify your claims that Hanwell totally battered Harefield:

Harefield 0 Hanwell 0

South Midlands League

Admission

as i said 1st half yes harefield was the better footballing side, but hanwell had best chances, 2nd half hanwell battered them no word of a lie, yes they hit the bar whitch i said but that was from 30 yards and that was it, hanwell deserved 3 points simple as that, but as i said harefield are a good team and good luck to them, but please be honest.

Thats football Jack, a few weeks back we absolutlety battered hanwell at our place, our forward missed 3 easy chances and we hit the bar and post but hanwell won it with the last kick of the game and a screamer it was!! These games even themselves out over the season, we played berkhampsted a few months back and we were awful yet somehow fluked a 3-2 win!! funny old league

just like myself ur very biased towards ur side which is fair enough, footballs all about opinions, without being at the harefied hanwell game on sat i can say that we battered hanwell that night as much as u believe u battered harefield on sat! but if u put a neutral at both games they would see it differently as they have no favoured team!!

A few weeks before that wen we played u in the premier div cup, i thought u were the better side but we ended up winning 2-0 with another screamer by my little brointo the top bins!! Another good game, i enjoy playing hanwell as tthey play the game the right way, wanna get it down and play!!

We played Holmer Green on sat and it was the the most boring 90 minutes i've ever played in, from the first minute they were time wasting, played a 4-6-0 formation and all their captain was shouting all game was "lets kill the game" and "dont commit too many forward".

Lowestoft Town 2 Harefield United 1, it sounded like Harefield put up a good fight and we await Samuelsmiles report.

Yes but Hayes & Yeading played a virtual Reserve team according to their match report, I wouldn't read a great deal into your win:

http://www.hyufc.net/0809reports/Harefield_away.html