Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Dull? Subjective? Maybe, but if pushed, and I'm sure you will push me, I would say objective...it's dull...fact.

I'm really not so interested that I'm going to go back over your posts on this forum UU, but, from what I can recall, I don't think you've ever got close to posting anything remotely relevent to football or the SSML.

I'm certainly no rebel, and even less of a bully. I haven't been away either, just posting less frequently because of the forum's mind numbing dullness.

I won't stop posting because I love watching the football at the moment and enjoy writing about the 'Snooty' Hares now and again.

A bloody nose? That's an interesting phrase in the context of this discussion, why, If it is me you are referring to, would I need one of those. By the way, once the Hares have got a couple of promotions we'll be coming to 'ornchurch so maybe you can dish it out personally. It would be my privilege. grin

its not a fact samuel...its just your opinion and one that many disagree with...thats what I mean by subjective...

as for the bloody nose comment....it was meant in a forum moderators action not as a threat....a little childish of you there but no matter....we get used to it...

bullies never can admit to being one as the very nature of them is self denial and they can do no wrong in their own eyes.......

no one asked you to stop posting...just try and be an individual rather than succumb to peer pressures...

I do my football talking away from forums samuel....forums are for nonsense and talkers...real time football clubs are for walkers....smile

Uncs, I do my football walking away from this forum also. I go to grounds once or twice a week and pay my hard earned money to the Clubs to help support them. I enjoy watching football.

Please don't lump me in with all the bullying sh*t that's going on. Now and again I'll 'lash out' at Rhodes as you like to call it, but, to be honest, I do really well to ignore the vast majority of his posts every one of which is a snipe, a dig or just a bitter response to another Clubs success.

Is this really bullying? Definately not from me. And from the others attacking him? Well you keep banging on about him laughing at all of this because he is so clever in winding people up don't you. Surely then he's not being bullied. He's doing it deliberately to get this response.

So well done to you Rhodes, you've got us all fooled, that's very impressive.

Oh, Rhodes, let's get back on topic though, the 'Snooty Hares' game on Tuesday night. They were a little robust at times, never dirty though, this team has way too much skill and class to resort to those sort of tactics.

Blimey I've just re-read your post Uncs. "Forums are just for talkers....just nonsense." I'll be the first to congratulate you when you hit 20,000 posts dude. grin

rhodes is something of an enigma samuel and the very nature of a lot of his posts are designed to annoy people that have in the past attacked him for little reason....'tis a vicious circle and I and the GM's have spoken to rhodes and asked him to desist and in truth a combination of that and his little work related issues have slowed down his forum appearances...a lot of his silly posts (along with others) have also been deleted but no one seems to notice that...!!

he is knowledgeable about NL footie and is actually quite a nice chap when you meet him albeit a little eccentric (aint we all) mind you most people off here turn out to be nice people when I meet them....so there is hope.... smile

keep watching your footie and also posting samuel and hopefully we can all move away from the bickering...20,000 posts and the world beyond are heading your way soon...yay

Doog, I'm not sure how old the reserves are but they have an excellent youth set-up so I would think it is quite a young side.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game against Hertford. They seem to be in good form at the moment and Pablo Ardiles is always worth watching. Maybe Ossie and Ricky Villa will put in an appearance. grin

No, Harefield United were sadly beaten at Lowestoft Town but they gave a good account of themselves I gather

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm sure Pablo Ardiles is going to have something up his sleeve

I had a gut feeling Hertford would spring a surprise today, I don't actually rate Harefield United that highly.

Argentina 1978....Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti....Osvaldo Ardiles....World Cup Final....Ticker-Tape....Mario Kempes....75,000....Dutch Masters....Total Football....3-1....Marvellous Isn't it?

Harefield 2009....Estadio Monumental Preston Park....Pablo Ardiles....Spartan League....Hertford Town....00,095....Tea 'n' Burgers....1-2....Jumpers for goalposts....Bollox Isn't it?

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

Argentina 1978....Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti....Osvaldo Ardiles....World Cup Final....Ticker-Tape....Mario Kempes....75,000....Dutch Masters....Total Football....3-1....Marvellous Isn't it?

That suddenly brings back some special memories, Ally's Tartan Army lol, Archie Gemmill's goal against Holland, Willie Johnstone being sent packing, Teofilio Cubillas's wonder free kick against Scotland (see below), Johnny Rep and Arie Haan's forty yard strikes, Argentina's 6-0 win over Peru, David Coleman's '1-0' commentaries, the innovative ticker-tape welcomes and the great Mario Kempes dancing through defences like knives through butter. What a World Cup that was unlike nowadays when you need match sticks to keep your eyes open:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3D16kwXcaM