Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

you've not posted all day

Well you know who to blame for that don't you.
As for Harefield United making a fist of it in the Ryman League, and without using any old as the hills Norman Lamont jokes, I reiterate that I think your beloved Hares will struggle at a higher level, they're in their nice litle comfort zone now however that's about to change as Beaconsfield SYCOB, Hanwell Town and Hillingdon Borough have all found out in recent years. Only Oxford City have gone on to bigger and better things and I wonder whether the snooty Preston Park Club will be better off following their route to the BGB South & West Division and locking horns with the likes of well heeled Windsor & Eton, Slough Town, Cirencester Town and Bishops Cleeve.
As for Southill Alexander you have made your bed so I suggest that you go and lay in it, you don't know the people involved in the exciting venture from adam including me although you had every opportunity to do so when we offered you a piece of the action, you only needed to nod your head.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

you've not posted all day

Well you know who to blame for that don't you.
As for Harefield United making a fist of it in the Ryman League, and without using any old as the hills Norman Lamont jokes, I reiterate that I think your beloved Hares will struggle at a higher level, they're in their nice litle comfort zone now however that's about to change as Beaconsfield SYCOB, Hanwell Town and Hillingdon Borough have all found out in recent years. Only Oxford City have gone on to bigger and better things and I wonder whether the snooty Preston Park Club will be better off following their route to the BGB South & West Division and locking horns with the likes of well heeled Windsor & Eton, Slough Town, Cirencester Town and Bishops Cleeve.
As for Southill Alexander you have made your bed so I suggest that you go and lay in it, you don't know the people involved in the exciting venture from adam including me although you had every opportunity to do so when we offered you a piece of the action, you only needed to nod your head.

We ain't snooty...just superior. grin

We ain't snooty...just superior. grin

Yes and 'we' is the operative word isn't it, not so long ago Edgware Town were 'we' and I've never felt that changing ones allegiance is genuine as in the 'who will it be next week' sense of the Del and Steve roadshow.

and when the Wares are back

And when is that likely to be out of interest

You're right Barney, Aylesbury looked a really good passing team in the first half, but like a lot of times this season, the Snooty Hares really stepped on the gas in the second half and played some top passing football to get the win.

Aylesbury scored a late equaliser but Harefield scored another really late winner to get the 3 points. A very enjoyable game to watch that. grin

A very enjoyable game to watch that. grin

I was talking to one of the officials earlier, I won't say which one, and he indicated that although Harefield deserved to win they did resort to strong arm tactics and had three players booked.

Yes but there's no need to mix it as Harefield are more than capable of beating teams by letting their football do the talking, I gather their heavy handed tactics devalued the win a bit tonight.

Yes but if you deliberately go out to kick the opposition off the park that's a different story, I was reading about Harefield's neighbours Uxbridge tonight in their 6-1 FA Trophy defeat to Swindon Supermarine and it seems they have taken a leaf out of their book.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
SS you are a welcome addition to these forums but surely you are clever and intelligent enough to be able to banter with fellow posters without resorting to abusive name calling...

UU, the only 'abuse' I have posted on this forum was to call Rhodesy a bell-end when he tried, once again, to defame one of the Spartan League Clubs. I'm still not sure I'm far off the mark, but I'm open to debate.

All of my other posts are football related or to try to add a touch of humour to a very dull forum. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But here we go again eh.

Aylesbury Vale 2 v 3 Snooty Hares. excited

Yes but if you deliberately go out to kick the opposition off the park that's a different story, I was reading about Harefield's neighbours Uxbridge tonight in their 6-1 FA Trophy defeat to Swindon Supermarine and it seems they have taken a leaf out of their book.

Hey Rhodesy, I've an idea. Come to Preston Park to watch the Snooty Hares play their form of 'total football.' You'll love it......I think.....do you bother actually watching football?

I'll also buy you a drink in the plush bar. What you havin'....bitter lemon? happy

I doubt if Harefield went out of their way to go out and Deliberately kick people
they probably had to as we say in the football world get stuck in. aylesbury Vale is a difficult place to go to and win and sometimes you have to battle as well as play to gain anything form a game.
Rhodes why dont you actually give someone some credit for what was a great result and stop trying to poo poo everything that Harefield are trying to acheive this season, as you dont seem to support any one (or no one wants you around ) why dont you take up Samualsmiles offer and actually go down and whatch them play.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
SS you are a welcome addition to these forums but surely you are clever and intelligent enough to be able to banter with fellow posters without resorting to abusive name calling...

UU, the only 'abuse' I have posted on this forum was to call Rhodesy a bell-end when he tried, once again, to defame one of the Spartan League Clubs. I'm still not sure I'm far off the mark, but I'm open to debate.

All of my other posts are football related or to try to add a touch of humour to a very dull forum. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But here we go again eh.

Aylesbury Vale 2 v 3 Snooty Hares. excited

well dull forum is very subjective samuel as some would say that its been far from dull whilst you rebels have been enjoying the delights of the star chamber exclusive ssml forum but now everyone appears to be back on here maybe the mods will have to once again take a tighter grip on matters....

you see since they have all been back the anti rhodes bullying nonsense has started again....I thought we had rid the forums of it but obviously not...maybe like all playground bullies they need another bloody nose.....grin

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
and unlike a lot of victims rhodes doesnt need the big boys and girls looking after him full time.

maybe the big boys and girls are not looking after him jeff but the forum in general....rhodes can take care of this lot in his sleep...

however...many complaints have been received about the bullying that takes place on here against rhodes....as always there are more lurkers than posters on this forum and their views count as well....they are members after all....

how are things with you and myfc anyway....are you standing for the SB shortly..?