Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

I asked about samuel being banned and he has not been....ever....

strikes me that this place would be a better place if posters stopped spitting their dummies out and understood that the continuous moaning..personal arguments and whinging needs moderating...I agree we don't want moderation to be heavy handed but we also don't want trolls ruining the forums...which in truth they have been...

surely the answer is for users to stop creating fake user names and to stop posting bollox...smile:

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

the answer is for users to stop creating fake user names and to stop posting bollox...smile:

Unc - Like Highgate, Polly and CubinLetch you mean, yes I totally agree!

Samuelsmiles - Yes but you managed to send me a rude PM this morning didn't you which I could have reported to the Moderators but I didn't.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
samuel.... you have not been banned according to information I have rec'd...you are trying hard though and also being somewhat childish....

has it crossed your mind that you are actually spoiling the forums for others...has it crossed your mind that you are being selfish and unfair...?

probably not....

ve have vays of making you talk samuel. grin

From another's Forum:

Harefield United 2 Barkingside 1 FA Vase Round 2

Adm

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
FA Vase 3rd Round 6/12/08

Lowestoft Town v Mighty Hares excited

That'll show you how mighty they are samuel! Make sure they set off in plenty of time!

Horace - What's up, is there nobody on your breakaway Forum tonight. A great result for Hertford Town at Langford wasn't it.

Harefield have another big game coming up soon in the Middlesex Senior Cup 2nd round against Conference South side Hayes & Yeading on the 8th/9th December. I guess this depends on the Hares not playing in a Vase replay against Lowestoft played on the Saturday before.

Top of the league, 3rd round of the Vase against last years finalists and at home to a Conference side. Come on you Hares!

Oh yeah, and the Welwyn/Leyton/Amersham/Edgware travelling folk will be coming to town soon. We'll have to open the grass bit of the car-park so they'll have somewhere to put their caravans. grin

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

We'll have to open the grass bit of the car-park so they'll have somewhere to put their caravans. grin

So are you a fully fledged Harefield United supporter now then, I thought you would be jumping on the Welwyn Garden City bandwagon