Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Yes but Hayes & Yeading played a virtual Reserve team according to their match report, I wouldn't read a great deal into your win:

This is taken from the Hayes & Yeading forum Rhodes, have a little read you bell-end. grin

I was disapointed with our performence considering we were playing a team three leagues below us and we had a strong starting line up i thought we had more of the ball but Harefield wanted the win more than us.I thought their keeper played well he made some very good saves and their number 7 gave us all sorts of problems during the secondhalf and the firsthalf of extra time and i wasnt surprised when he set up their goal with a good cross it didnt look like we had a leftback during the secondhalf and firsthalf of extra time.I thought Gregory had a good game and it was good to see Palmer starting for us and Lovell getting another full game he didnt stop running all game.We will have to improve loads if we want to beat Grays on saturday.That was the coldest game i have been to this season!

But thanks for putting the game into perspective for me Rhodes, I won't read too much into this win against a very strong Conference team that sees the Hares in the Quarter Final of the Middx. Senior Cup and on top of the league.

Weather permitting, I heard it's going to be icy on Wednesday evening!

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Kentish Town v Harefield United Wednesday 7.45pm

To be played at Silver Jubilee Park (Kingsbury London Tigers FC)

And the weather looks fine with some Spring like temperatures and no ice on Wednesday, so hopefully the game will be on. Up the Hares, Spartan League Champions 2008-2009!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2912

I don't expect the SSML hierarchy are too impressed with Kentish Town this season, I expect the likes of Phil Rolt and Mick Ewen are tearing their hair out.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

I think the opposite.

How can you possibly say that, I remember when I was Secretary and the trouble we were having with Hendon's ground, Phil Rolt and Mick Ewen were constantly on my case asking what the score was, as if they didn't trust me to get it sorted. That was nothing compared to the beleaguered Club's current plight.

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

Kentish Town v Harefield United Wednesday 7.45pm
To be played at Silver Jubilee Park (Kingsbury London Tigers FC)
And the weather looks fine with some Spring like temperatures and no ice on Wednesday, so hopefully the game will be on.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, everything seems to be transpiring against Kentish Town at the moment and if something can go wrong it will.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

I think the opposite.

How can you possibly say that, I remember when I was Secretary and the trouble we were having with Hendon's ground, Phil Rolt and Mick Ewen were constantly on my case asking what the score was, as if they didn't trust me to get it sorted. That was nothing compared to the beleaguered Club's current plight.

Another reason you lost your role??? Isn't the secretary ment to phone the scores in as soon as the game is over????

The Doog Is King - Lol, that's why I have nominated you as 'Worst Poster' in the Forum Awards. Kentish Town are obsessed by money, admitedly because they don't have any, and the Cafe at the Copthall Stadium is frustratingly the focal point of the Club as opposed to the actual football. When I left I had just secured the Club 5k in Emanual Vincent Harris Trust funding as well the