Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Totton vs Truro

Windsor_Sec

I know this is slightly off topic,but the England cricket team are a flucking disgrace!

No pride,no leadership,rampant egos that far exceed their talents.

Bring them home NOW!!!

Throw them in jail and beat them repeatedly about the face and neck with their own bats!!

They have embarrassed this once great nation for long enough!

I try and keep a level head when thinking about it. As someone who follows the England cricket team all around the world on pretty much every tour I try and stick up for them as much as possible, but at this moment in time it is very, very hard. Poor team selection and too many minds on IPL contracts. I'm glad I didn't choose this Test to go to, still, I'm still looking forward to being on that beach in Barbados in a couple of weeks :-)

Who cares?

Because they don't!

As for Totton vs Truro it puts us in a good postion. If we can get control without using up our games in hand it really will be glory days!

We just have to keep playing our game and ignore what the other teams are doing, all it will do is distract us. Missing Willo, Coyne and Seedel is going to be tough, and a huge test of our squad. Personally i think we have players who can fill in and with the team spirit high we should be able to beat most teams in this league even with these key players out.

i wonder what people think the line up should be, move Butts into midfield or play Joe, Wilson, Jake and Ben across the midfield with Chen and Wallo up front? That is not weak either way and having cover at the back with Weedon it could be so much worse.

Thoughts anyone?

We certainly will still have a strong first 11 but the bench will obviously be less able to change the game. With the players training yesterday i am sure they were working on something!!

I'd go with Jake and Butts in the middle with ben and joe on the wings as Wilson will have to cover for Ryan

Well we'd best be a few up by half time then eh?!?!? How long is Ryan likely to be out, do we know. Did Malc think he would be back soon, well he said something in the pub yesterday I'm sure!!!!

I think you're right that Butts will give us some muscle in the middle and with weedon to cover at the back then hopefully that should be strong enough.

I guess at times like this it is good to have the likes of Cahill on the bench, we know exactly what he can do and he can cover a multitude of positions. Not our best player but always gives 100% and will do a job.

Easy this football manager game isn't it!!

Originally Posted By: mal316
All over now.

Absolute [****!!****]!!

Should've listened to KP in the first place, Mal.

He's got more 'b@lls' than the rest of the selectors and team put together !

Originally Posted By: Fuzzy Royal
Did Malc think he would be back soon, well he said something in the pub yesterday I'm sure!!!!

Did you get drunk Fuzzy? Was your phone okay after spilling drink on it? laugh

Bring on the fun bus to Truro!!!