Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 18/4

Premier Division

Ash United 2-0 Raynes Park Vale

Banstead Athletic 0-0 Badshot Lea

Bedfont Green 4-2 Epsom & Ewell

Camberley Town 1-2 North Greenford Utd

Chertsey Town 1-1 Sandhurst Town

Cove 4-1 Chessington & Hook

Egham Town 1-0 Cobham

Guildford City 0-1 Bedfont

Horley Town 1-1 Hartley Wintney

Molesey 2-4 Bookham

Wembley 2-2 Colliers Wood Utd

Division 1

Crescent Rovers 3-2 Westfield

Dorking 2-0 Mole Valley SCR

Farleigh Rovers 0-1 Staines Lammas

Farnham Town 4-0 CB Hounslow Utd

Feltham 5-0 Coulsdon United

Hanworth Villa 2-1 Frimley Green

Sheerwater 1-2 South Park

Warlingham 2-2 Chobham

Worcester Park 1-0 Knaphill

well done Badfont Green. In my opinion you have been the best team over the whole season. 1 or 2 dodgy results and performances but think you certainly shaded it and put together the best end of season run to claim top spot.

You must add to the squad cos with your current team i dont think you will cope with the next league up.

Although i think you will fair better in the southern league rather than the ryman. Think the ryman is far more of a tougher league!

Well done again.

fairly easy win fatboy what game was you at then Epsom easily the better side in the first half, BG got a deflected goal fortunate to go in in front, second half very much end to end, in the end epsoms defence let them down too many mistakes, but thoroughly enjoyable game to watch.

Well done to Bedfont Green, results and tables dont lie, best team over the season applause

Molesey 2-4 Bookham

Another away win for Bookham agains a weakend through injury Molesey side, Bookham also had players missing and only one sub. Home team started well and had the better of the 1st 25 mins and went one up, Bookham equalised after a good period just before half time. 1-1 h/t match nicely balanced

Bookham dominated the second half and played some good football as Molesey had a very lack luster 45mins, 3 more goals for the visitors which should have been 5 or 6 and Molesey scored a scrambled goal in injury time.

Bring on the league champs Tuesday !!!!!!

Have to agree with number ones analysis rather than fatboys , Our team gave really good performance ,particularly in the first half when we only trailed to an unfortunate deflction off rattled.We never gave up even though every time we got close to them we gave them a soft goal on the break because we were chasing the game.

Congratulations to Bedfont Green on your promotion .You have shown superior consistency over the season and deserve your success.

Great to see Mr Ellsmore of Sandhurst Tn at today's match. I know he's been unwell for some time, so excellent to see him out of hospital and at a match.

Well done Bedfont Green!

Well done Chicks too - the double over MVSCR! Wasn't there as I was having my nerves shredded to pieces over at The Beveree! Thanks though to BJR for the updates. A great day all round! yay

Just look at that Div 1 table - anyone care to predict the top 3 out of that lot?

Originally Posted By: TRS

Just look at that Div 1 table - anyone care to predict the top 3 out of that lot?

well quite trs!
everyone had papers and slide rules but who knows now?

todays match was not as "competitive" as the away game, could have gone either way again, a pen save by coots keeping dorking ahead.

Page v Holden. dfc v mvscr.

3 nil.

please footballing god, it will be enough.

Well Done to all at Bedfont Green from everyone at Ash on winning the league today.

Today ourselves we had to do it the hard way again. One up through an excellent team goal on 3 minutes then had our centre half sent off on 15min for an off the ball incident. Got our second early in the second half & held on confortable to gain another win.

Still wish we could have started the season afater xmas, we could have been well up there

Originally Posted By: eefc supporter
Have to agree with number ones analysis rather than fatboys , Our team gave really good performance ,particularly in the first half when we only trailed to an unfortunate deflction off rattled.We never gave up even though every time we got close to them we gave them a soft goal on the break because we were chasing the game.

Congratulations to Bedfont Green on your promotion .You have shown superior consistency over the season and deserve your success.

Would certainly give Epsom the edge in the first half, but as soon as Bedfont scored the result looked safe. They always looked like they had an extra gear. Bid disappointing hearing the Epsom bench shouting for a booking for everything, including a booking for someone who didn't have a clue where he was!!! I think the soft goals were every time Bedfont went 2 in the lead, the goal straight after the second was weak and the pen was a bad one to give away. The Epsom number 10 looked useful mind you.

Either way, the result was enough for Bedfont to take the title. Congrats to everyone there.

HI Guys . Just like to say on behalf of everyone at Bedfont green , Thank for all the best wishes you have given us. We have made many friends in our short time in the league, we will keep in touch with most of you , i will most likely. Epsom did come to us and gave us a good seeing too. unlucky for rattled to help us on our way. But at the end of the day we have a team that had done us pround with the old gits that we have a few of the younger ones on the up. May i wish you all the best for next season.

Thanks all - I have a hang over from hell and breath of a kebab after the celebrating!

So proud of the team and what the club has achieved in the last 9 years, from Guildford & Woking League to step 4 football is unbelievable.

Our Reserves also won the Suburban North yesterday with a 6-1 win over Bedfont in their first season, a great day.

It's a double celebration at Stag Meadow on our last match of the season v Bedfont which is likely to be the 4th May Monday bank holiday. This is because Windsor will have home adv on the Sat if they get to the play-offs final. All on here are invited to join us and I hope some of you can make it.

bounce beer2 brille008 yay applause excited elephant drinkies